Social Best pizza in America?

Best pizza is homemade pizza.

Restaurant pizza: Gino's in Rouses Point, NY. We always bring back 2 pizzas to Canada when I go fishing there in the summer. Gino is a national treasure. He's such a sweet man.

Might not be the best, but I'm getting a Buddy's (OG Detroit pizza) for lunch before I take off this evening.

That shits fire (Henry Ford: ground beef, bacon, red onion, mushroom & blue cheese)

Costco pizza. It's pepperoni but then you can always add your own toppings to it once you get home. Best bang for your buck but unfortunately here they only sell it cooked now. When you could pick one up and put green peppers and mushrooms or whatever other extra toppings and throw it in the oven that was the shit.

American-Flag-Pizza-with-Bacon.jpg

Pizza(like most foods) can only be so good. There are probably a thousand places in the US alone, that have something comparable to the "best pizza in the world". Having said that, the pizza there is probably awesome if it commonly gets referred to as "the best" among neutral parties.

I only know Long Island.

(Regular pizza)

Umberto's in New Hyde Park
Little Vincent's in Huntington/Ronkonkoma
Colosseo in Port Jefferson Station
Emilio's in Commack
Branchinelli's in Hauppauge

I used to like Little Charlie's mini deep dish pizza. Never seen it in ages.

Joshua Weissman is a douchebag of the highest degree and thinks he knows so much, but if you actually watch any of his videos he's clearly a hack.

Back