best phones under $100

anthony stark

genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist
@purple
Reaction score
any operating system (except IOS as there's no such thing as an under $100 iphone LOL). also please provide why do you think the phone is very good even if it cost less than $100.

you should be able to hack any of them Tony.

You're not really going to get a good smartphone phone for that price.

I used a Nokia windows phone that was 70. decent but meh
Used a ZTE zinger that was like 40 it wasn't bad.

100$ doesn't go far, but I heard Moto E was decent.

nokia_6101.jpg

Under $100, I dont know. But the Moto G I have works pretty good. I got it "free" but I think it was $150 if you bought it at the time. I'm guesssing the price now would be similar.

I used a Nokia windows phone that was 70. decent but meh
Used a ZTE zinger that was like 40 it wasn't bad.

do not get a windows phone if you plan to never have any good apps on it

awful just awful app support

Seriously just go to Best Buy and pick up a phone, they have plenty under $100. It's not like your broke ass is in any position to be picky anyway.

Seriously just go to Best Buy and pick up a phone, they have plenty under $100. It's not like your broke ass is in any position to be picky anyway.

I may be tony stark in sherdog but poor as hell in real life

Moto E, just got myself one a few days ago $60 on walmarts site. Thru boost mobile $30 a month plan, seems good so far.

Stop what youre doing and definitely check www.pandawill.com man! only good chinese phones will give u the best value around $100, latest android and in english too

Are you on Verizon?

Their prepaid 4G LTE phones are unlocked so you can just swap in an activated postpaid SIM card without any hassle. The prepaid 3G phones (looking at you, Moto G) need to be active on a prepaid account for 6 months before you can use it on a postpaid account.

After years of having smartphones I decided I was spending too much time on them so I changed to the nokia 5140. takes a few weeks to get used to, but it's amazing how often you catch yourself reaching for a phone just to satisfy that craving for constant stimulation.

nokia-5140i-00.jpg

There's phones under 100 dollars??? Sheit...I paid like 700 for mine.

Back