Best part of the Super Bowl

Vergilius

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
superbowl1.gif

Happy Monday fellas!

JLO and Shakira still holding it together.

Shame that Sherdog will only allow me to upload a few secs worth of gif, but fortunately that's probably all it takes for most people around here.

I genuinely had no idea it was the superbowl this weekend, until I heard on the radio news this morning and that these two above are getting shit for not mentioning Kobe Bryant.

giphy.gif

The fact that it's only once a year. Seriously though Shakira is number 1 on my "famous people I can ride" list. (If shes reading this).

That gif needs to be slowed down... you know, for research purposes.

Still trying to decide wether the Chiefs won it or the 49ers lost it.

View attachment 721533

Happy Monday fellas!

JLO and Shakira still holding it together.

Shame that Sherdog will only allow me to upload a few secs worth of gif, but fortunately that's probably all it takes for most people around here.
I think it's great that they both understand what made them famous.

Compare that to some whiny young singer who would be like "ugh, I'm going to cover my ass so they focus on my song rather than my appearance"

I genuinely had no idea it was the superbowl this weekend, until I heard on the radio news this morning and that these two above are getting shit for not mentioning Kobe Bryant.

"Here's a massive once a year celebration and btw anyone remember that guy dying in a fiery helicopter crash with his little daughter??"

Only if Larry David was doing the half time show

Still trying to decide wether the Chiefs won it or the 49ers lost it.
I saw a blurb that Shanahan in 2 Super Bowls has been outscored 46-0 in the 4th quarter and overtime. Both games he went into the 4th with double-digit leads.

I fkn love shakira....wayy hotter than j lo and she's 42 i think.

Back