Best Online BJJ Gear Shops?

Will_N.O.

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Apologies if this topic has been done to death, but I did check the UberSticky & FAQ and didn't see it.

Can I get some recommendations for the best (==cheapest) online shops for gear? (please note this is not an invitation to spam the forum...I am only going to pay attention to responses from regular posters in the Grappling Technique forum).

Also, any recommendations for shirts for no-gi? I have seen some ads for shirts with antibacterial materials...anyone have any experience with these? Any indications that they are / are not more effective than regular gear in preventing ringworm / staph?

The Gear and Equipment forum is a really good place to look.

I've order from rdfc.tv and mmawarehouse.com, and happy with both of my orders

you really don't need any gear for bjj except for the gi. you can get rash guards, board shorts at walmart or target for cheap.

i don't have a gi so i can't help you there, but wal mart sells rash guards for like 11, 12 dollars. they last better than my underarmour gear.

Agree with above - jiujitsuprogear.com has excellent service & quick delivery.

you really don't need any gear for bjj except for the gi. you can get rash guards, board shorts at walmart or target for cheap.

i don't have a gi so i can't help you there, but wal mart sells rash guards for like 11, 12 dollars. they last better than my underarmour gear.

i'm the kind of grappler that demands respect, that's why i rock a custom Affliction gi and have the TapouT logo shaved into the back of my head.

i'm the kind of grappler that demands respect, that's why i rock a custom Affliction gi and have the TapouT logo shaved into the back of my head.

all you need is a bottle of xyience, and a Ultimate Fighter poster, and you are all set. :icon_chee

Back