Best nickname & worst nickname in UFC

Number 1, because it is the best and worst on several levels at the same time. Ulysses "useless" gomez.

I think there are a lot worse nicknames than "Ares." It's much better than when people wanted to call him the Canadian Psycho. Ares is short and sweet and directly pertains to fighting.

That wasn't a real nickname...

I like clever pun nicknames the best, like Kevin "The Fire" Burns and Rick "The Horror" Story.

I actually know a fighter whose name is Andrew "Rootin' Tootin'" Sigers, so I have to pick him as the absolute best.

"The Count" is pretty bad on Bisping's part. I never liked it. I also thought Lavar "Big" Johnson's terrible penis pun was stupid.

He's actually a descendent of a Count and he has the whole British accent thing so it works.

tumblr_llaj8pj0NW1qclvq3.gif

tumblr_mkfycuCnzH1s5ryq1o1_400.gif
scumbag+lamp+post.+gets+his+ass+kcked_4bf340_4103449.gif

I think there are a lot worse nicknames than "Ares." It's much better than when people wanted to call him the Canadian Psycho. Ares is short and sweet and directly pertains to fighting.

Yeah but the dude is a dork and is far from the god of War. He can be the god of avocados or something.

Yeah but the dude is a dork and is far from the god of War. He can be the god of avocados or something.

Maybe I've been living in California too long, but I resent any degradation, implied or otherwise, of avocados.

clearly not the god of avocados, if he can't even open one without knife wounds.

[YT]/watch?v=KTmyD-_pMVU[/YT]
I would not find it inconceivable if he said this word-for-word when he cut himself :icon_chee.

"The polish experiment" is badass.

"The young assassin" is probably the cheesiest.

Avocado via RD1 TKO (cut)
Avocado_Skull.jpg

Back on topic...
The Best
tumblr_lx8iayRAPZ1qic19lo1_1280.jpg

The Worst
Mccrory.jpg

Tamdan “The Barn Cat” McCrory

ooo i like The Diamond too

What's the deal with All-American? Is this a name that can be earned or something?

Back