best morning cardio for weight loss

ryuikarii

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Slow and steady for a couple miles or something like wind sprints or what not, got 15 pounds to lose in 2.5-3 weeks so considering not eating just for the extra weight lose

You'd be risking a good deal of muscle loss with higher intensity cardio - better off sticking to lower intensity if you're going to do it on an empty stomach.
How are you manipulating your diet to achieve that weight loss? Are you doing any water / sodium manipulation before weigh-ins?

man i have no clue what that is, i am a am fighter with a 2-0 record. I know how to diet down just right if i have the time. I follow the 7 steps, my first 2 fights i only have to cut 3 pounds in water. Are you talking about putting extra salt on all my food and drinking double the water then cutting it out before the weight ins?

Slow and steady for a couple miles or something like wind sprints or what not, got 15 pounds to lose in 2.5-3 weeks so considering not eating just for the extra weight lose

If you lose that amount of weight in that time frame, you'll be like a little kitten when the times comes. ESPECIALLY if you don't eat.
Thats just foolish, you'll make yourself ill.

How long have you had to prepare for this?

i have 3 weeks, i have had 4 weeks to get ready but my foot was hurt so I couldnt do any cardio. I really only need to lose 10 pounds then cut 10 but I dont wanna have to cut 10 so I set myself a goal of 15 to make it easier on myself. Foot is fine now

this sounds pretty gay, but walking with ski poles on an empty stomach is teh poan for weight loss (nordic walking). you do that for like 2 hours that's the best thing ever for fat loss (besides diet of course). just make sure you don't overdo it so you're straining your tendons in your upper body.

this sounds pretty gay, but walking with ski poles on an empty stomach is teh poan for weight loss (nordic walking). you do that for like 2 hours that's the best thing ever for fat loss (besides diet of course). just make sure you don't overdo it so you're straining your tendons in your upper body.

This actually works???

yes, of course. it's calorically-demanding but low intensity exercize performed when your glycogen levels are at their lowest. and the kewlest part about the (admittedly gay) ski poles, are that speed walking with them keeps you in a perfect fat burning zone- your heart rate will just naturally be really close to optimum for burning bodyfat.

Back