Best "Mean Mug" in MMA?

Boogey Woman
images

20141212074020_IMG_2529.JPG

giphy.gif
Screenshot-20180604-125717.jpg

This guy (it's timestamped)

full disclosure I don't actually know who the fook he is

Not a mean mug but I loved the way Fedor stared at the ground until the last second then finally made eye contact with his opponent.

If Nate mean mugged me, I'd probably end up laughing then getting my ass kicked, especially if he flexed his arms.

sapp.jpg 6
Bob Sapp
Looks mean but as hard a Kimbo (RIP), lol

marked:

Frye v. Takayama was one continuous mean mug from staredown thru entire fight, until Takayama walked out of the ring.

But I'm always torn on this fight - on one hand it was JB at its finest but on the other, it could also be a dumbed down episode of the Itchy and Scratchy Show.

Last edited:
I always thought that Wandy, Thiago S., Rampage and Fitch (yes, seriously) had a good mean mug.
The Diaz Bros? Sure, but I'm not sure that's a mean mug as opposed to just the way they look all the time.
Diego Sanchez? He looks like a total dope when he tries during the staredown, but I DID like Guida's stare at Diego.

My favorite (not a mean mug tho) is when Ninja and Bonello had their staredown. Bonello was talking mad shit and Ninja seemed like that was reassuring him he would win.

ZNsdll3.jpg

This is a mean mug

That was fucking awesome. Junior went to do his my ring routine and Cain stepped right up to him. I remember the hair on my neck standing up when it happened.

This needs to be here.

da9774b8ab595761687d6c1652a00060.jpg

Back