best male physique in MMA of all time?

The boss himself
916405910.jpg.jpg

(Cuban Sage Northcutt)

He is too trap dominant. Costa is more proportional and also leaner.

totally not gay my man. Just love admiring a good ol' fashioned optimized meat machine; like a finely-tuned car. Just want to take it out for a test drive, but not gonna buy it.

im straight as hell, bro

That is totally what a gay person would say :D

For the record this is all fun and games, I'm not on a crusade against you guys.

Welcome to the Wastland, where you can be as homoerotic as you want!

Early Kevin Randleman
18yo Vitor Belfort
JVT Frank Shamrock
Kid Yamamoto
Paulo Costa
Chad Mendes
155 Conor McGregor
...no homo

For picking up women it would be rockhold, or maybe a young Frank shamrock. From a bodybuilding perspective, probably ubereem, mark Kerr, or maybe a young vitor, or Costa.

He is too trap dominant. Costa is more proportional and also leaner.
Costa's over inflated biceps and shoulders isn't a proportional look. Yoel's traps are smooth and goes along his other muscles, they are bigger than Costa's because Yoel is an elite wrestler who had to developed a very stiff neck and traps over the years of wrestling specific training. The only minus is that Yoel is slouching and has a gnarly scar on the back of his neck.

Never thought I'd feel bad for Rousey but...that's a micro-junk alert.

Also, people chirping about the gayness of this thread are legit homophobes. Fuck, just have respect for a well built dude and get over yourselves.
I agree with most fighters mentioned like Rockhold and Frye, but thought I'd post some not included yet that I always though had a good build.

arlovski002_002.jpg

thiago-alves.jpg

upload_2018-9-19_16-21-13.jpeg

Nah dude a gay person wouldnt say that. Nothing wrong with taking a man in visually, my brother
That's how it starts... you "admire" and "take a man in", then you start listening to Seline Dion...

Fill your heart with the love for Christ while you still can.

I will pray for you.

Back