Best looking Male MMA fighter ?

blogtank.jpg

or......

e2ea47a0140fa879f27a91e2051b4ee5_crop_north.jpg

If you can't respect and/or recognize a good lookin' man without worrying how you sound, I think that is sad. We look to these men as role models. Just as older generations may have looked to emulate James Dean, we look to emulate these guys. We just say it out loud that yes, they are good looking. The overwhelming majority of us are completely heterosexual, but we really don't see how recognizing when a man is good looking can be construed as a problem.

is this guy serious? just come out of the closet already

Surprised nobody has mentioned this guy yet. It's not gay to say I'd love to look like that. You know that dude is regularly balls deep in grade A clunge.

Elias-Theodorou-hs.jpg

It's Between Shogun, Arona, Cote and Sexyama IMEO. Plenty more out there, but these guys have to be seen to be believed.

What say the people ?

I dunno about best looking fighter, but you are officially the biggest romo on Sherdog.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. I support your right to marry who you want.

3 pages in and no mention of Erick Silva.

He makes me harder than Chinese algebra.

Sexyama, GSP, Kyung Ho Kang, Rory MacDonald, Luke Rockhold

3 pages in and no mention of Erick Silva.

He makes me harder than Chinese algebra.

Seriously, if Erick Silva were ever incarcerated, I'd rob a liquor store just so I could be his cellmate.

[YT]gf1vC8ubnkY[/YT]
No homo

Funny thing: It's all jokes, yeah, we get it. "NO HOMO".

But the majority of people actually care about fighters looks. Not only cause "oh I wish I had a body like the Reem", but simply cause they're attracted to beauty, be that in forms of male or female beauty.

Back