best internet deal on whey protein w/ shipping?

scrapper62

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm on a budget and I'm sick of paying too much for GNC products. Where can I find a good deal on a 5lb bag of whey protein powder through the internet with cheap/free shipping?

thanks, Mike

dps has dymatize elite at an okay price, shipping is 5 bucks I believe

thanks for helping to make my decision a little easier. With a mortgage and other bills, I'm looking to get the best product for the best price, and I know some places charge an arm and a leg for shipping. I'm just looking for a better deal than GNC. GNC offers free shipping on orders of $75 or more, although I don't want to spend $75.

go with dpsnutrition.com. They always have some of the best prices and their shipping is fantastic - even with UPS ground I usually get what I ordered in about 3 days.

trueprotein would be 10 times better without the huge shipping

vitacost has Dymatize Elite and Optimum Nutrition Gold for $36, $5 shipping any size order, also DPS has other brands in the 31/34 range but not as good protein content/value

anyone have a recommendation for sites that have decent shipping rates to Canada (toronto)?

some of these sites have really good prices, but hte shipping to toronto is just brutal

whey price difference doesnt seem that bad.... but I was looking at muscle milk between these sites and some canadian sites, and that margin seems to be quite big

its like a $20 difference for a 2.48lb product... insane!

anyone have a recommendation for sites that have decent shipping rates to Canada (toronto)?

some of these sites have really good prices, but hte shipping to toronto is just brutal

whey price difference doesnt seem that bad.... but I was looking at muscle milk between these sites and some canadian sites, and that margin seems to be quite big

its like a $20 difference for a 2.48lb product... insane!

Bodybuilding.com is your best bet, especially for protein powder. Compared to sndcanada.com or supplementscanada.com, it's cheaper, even with the free shipping with orders over $99 on those sites. Ebay is also great alternative for supplements like fish oil, multi's, etc.

I've gotten lots of different proteins off of lots of different internet sites because the best deal is always changing. However, it never seems like the best deal once I figure in shipping.

By far the best deal I've found so far is EAS 100% Whey from Sam's Club. For a while it was 6 lbs for $29 but now it's $31 for 5 lbs which is still the best deal I've ever gotten.

no1 else gets the body fortress @ walmart for $12.50 ..?? its all the same shit and this is a steal...

Back