Best Gym in Vegas

Tommy Seoul

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm mulling over a move to Las Vegas and I'm wondering what the best gym to train at would be for MMA?

Cobra Kai Jiu Jitsu? I know Randy is supposed to be opening a Team Quest down there. Any insights appreciated, thanks.

Ummmm LVCC kicks ass, guys there are cool. TAlk to Cameron. great for Muay Thai and BJJ and to roll with Frank Mir, he is a big dude!

SAKUZA said:
Ummmm LVCC kicks ass, guys there are cool. TAlk to Cameron. great for Muay Thai and BJJ and to roll with Frank Mir, he is a big dude!

Checked out the website, with Mir and Herring I think LVCC has a better heavyweight division than UFC.

LVCC is a nice school I have heard it can be one of those places where a young guy just starting out doesnt get attention but have never been there myself.
I have been to CobraKai and it is a nice place with good instructors and good people all the way around.
If you are looking for Muay Tahi hit up Master Toddys he is by far the best Tahi boxing gym in the US. If you need boxing hit up Johnny Tocccos it is the best boxing gym in Lv and it is cheap plus you are around alot of professional fighters who will help you out.
The biggest thing with Cobra Kai and LVCC is they are expensive. My suggestion would be to check out Machados for you grappling it is a smaller school but they have a real good reputation in LV. i know alot of guys who there. For your striking check out Toccos or hit up Toddys you will cut 50-100 bucks a month off of your training bill with a combo of one of these.
Also if you would like the name of some good striking coaches who do not stick to any speciffic school PM me and i will help you out

Id go with LVCC. It is a safe bet for Las Vegas.

SAKUZA said:

Cameron is a personal friend of mine. Awesome to see him excell so quickly. LVCC is good, but too expensive for me!

LVCC seems like the place to go. But if your not on that side of town, Dennis Davis is teaching in henderson for Brandons ATA.

Lot's of great schools out there, Cobra Kai, LVCC, Master Toddy's, Ricco rodriguez has a school out there as well I think.

Master Toddy is tooo commercial from what people tell me, he certifies anyone in Muay Thai who are willing to pay

Is LVCC brennan's school?? and if not does brennan have a school in vegas?

I know this is a dead thread but has anyone looked into the Xience school? They claim Forrest will be there.

Back