• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best forgotten TV shows

Watched this for the first time a couple of years ago, it aged incredibly well and still holds up.

I did the same with my wife. We were both surprised the show got canceled it was really well done.

Everything about this show (and the intro) was awesome. I remember using my mom's tape recorder to record the intro song, and listening to it during the week while waiting for live episodes to air.

MV5BMjAyMzc5MDU3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjgzMzY5._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

This is my single favorite scene from television. There isn't even a close second.

It loses a lot if you don't know everything that came before it. Vorenus pleading for Pullo's life but being convinced he had to die, Vorenus stopping the 13th from rescuing Pullo, why Pullo wanted to die, how his love for the 13th was all he had left. Vorenus standing by watching his only friend sentenced to die was brutal. It doesn't get better than this.

this is one of my all time favourite show. from time to time will re-watch it all.

Oz + The Shield.

Great shows that were a little bit before the huge boom of golden age TV quality.

Not sure if it is forgotten, but it never fully got it's deserved props.

Justified

MV5BMmNjODUxNzctOWU2Zi00ZGU3LWI2MDEtMjZjNjE2MmJiMDZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_UY1200_CR106,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Cult classic, but a lot of people don't know about it. Only lasted 2 seasons, but they were both solid. Stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Classic scene that must be watched but it is very silly

Third Rock From the Sun
Carnival
The Fall Guy
Hogan’s Heroes

The U.S. adaptation of Touching Evil. I think it was on the USA network, had Vera Farmiga, Jeffrey Donovan, Kevin Durand, Bradley Cooper, and Pruitt Taylor Vince, and a great intro and intro theme. The Hughes brothers directed a few episodes. Only lasted a season, but it was a short season premium cable show when most shows were still doing 20+ episodes outside of HBO and a scant few others.

Freakylinks, it was on I think Fridays on Fox in the late 90's/early 2000's, it was a paranormal/cryptozoological monster of the week type show with some overarching story elements where the main hook is it used found footage in parts of the show. It also used early internet culture where these stories and uploaded videos of these phenomena spread, very Blair Witch and there's a good reason why. The production company was Haxan Films who made The Blair Witch Project (not just the producers, the guys who directed it co-own the company). Ethan Embry starred in it, he's been a reliable actor since he was a kid.

Back