Best fight to bet on?

Stockton Slap

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I have a bunch of freeplay money to use up on my sports betting site. Should I put it all against the Reem? Or which fight should I bet? Thanks for any input

Best wishes to Walt Harris but I can't imagine using something so serious like the loss of a kid as proper motivation. I'd like to see him win but I think Overeem gets it done.

Is Harris a knockout artist? Not sure The Reem can take too many punches he needs a flawless performance to win but I could be wrong

Matt Brown as an underdog maybe?

You're starting a new thread to ask advice on what to bet fake money on when there is already a thread on the topic?

<Deported1>

Put it all on black, abs by black I mean Walt Harris KO

I really believe Ige can be a contender at 145, I think he runs through Edson quite easily

I suggest Courtney Casey. She's not amazing, but I always like betting against bona-fide crappy fighters like Borella. How I see it,

MARA ROMERO BORELLA:

-Sucks

-Has lost to crappy fighters

-Has never beaten a good fighter

vs

COURTNEY CASEY:

-Doesn't suck

-Has only lost to good fighters

-Has defeated numerous good fighters

I suggest Courtney Casey. She's not amazing, but I always like betting against bona-fide crappy fighters like Borella. How I see it,

MARA ROMERO BORELLA:

-Sucks

-Has lost to crappy fighters

-Has never beaten a good fighter

vs

COURTNEY CASEY:

-Doesn't suck

-Has only lost to good fighters

-Has defeated numerous good fighters
You should sell your picks bro.

You should sell your picks bro.

ALWAYS pay juice on 7-5 point fighters who have no chance to finish and can be backed up to the cage and held there for long stretches. Betting 101 bro...

Is Harris a knockout artist? Not sure The Reem can take too many punches he needs a flawless performance to win but I could be wrong
You want to bet on a fight where you have no idea who the other fighter is. A fighter who can be easily regarded as established in the division, having about a dozen fights in the ufc, with most of them on the main card. A fighter who also has a 100% ko rate. Something you could have easily looked up if you didn't know that. I'm just saying.....

Back