• Transformers the Movie

• Star Trek IV The Voyage Home

• Armour of God

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aliens by far.

Top Gun
The Transformers: The Movie.

Also a banger theme.

Absolutely!! Me and my brother loved that tune and as teens forced a friend to rent it purely so he could here what we had been singing for years. Don’t know what happened but the version we rented didn’t have that track at the end!!! Complete bullshit. It was blockbuster so couldn’t have been a bootleg copy

Absolutely!! Me and my brother loved that tune and as teens forced a friend to rent it purely so he could here what we had been singing for years. Don’t know what happened but the version we rented didn’t have that track at the end!!! Complete bullshit. It was blockbuster so couldn’t have been a bootleg copy
As usual with Jackie Chan films, there are like a million different versions depending on who distributed it.

In one of them there is actual dialogue after the jump.

Good films, and i love cobra but Aliens is way in front

People will have their favourites for various reasons but Aliens is the best film there by a considerable margin, no amount of the admittedly brilliant Jack Burton will change that.

Tough choice between Top Gun and Aliens, but went with TG in the end, just because as soon as I read that movie name, Danger Zone started playing in my head.

Fun fact. Optimus Prime drops one swear in the movie for the sole reason to get the movie be shown in the theaters in the evenings with the other big budget movies.

Makes sense they'd want to position it as a blockbuster which it was. But does Optimus ever actually swear in the movie? I only remember this one from Spike:

They should have just done it like this and blown my 10 year old mind.

Last edited:
Aliens was so badass I made the Xenomorph my AV. GREAT movie

Aliens is by far the best movie here, I voted BTLC though because I’ve watched that movie dozens of times.

Aliens, but Big Trouble in Little China is an all time favourite of mine as well.

Back