Best Ephedra replacement? Looking for increased metabolism, heart rate, sweats, etc

kboxer said:
The ban was lifted but many stores wont carry because of the insurance they must carry. Govt. scam probbaly. 6$ a bottle at bulknutrition.com I bought a boatload of it. I read some interesting articles on caffeine and ot it makes your muscles act as if you have have had many workouts. Could be BS though.

Correct. The ban has been lifted. All of those products, Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, Hyroxy Cut, were the same, known as a ECA stack. They all had 3 basic ingrediants: ephedrine, caffiene, and asprine.

Your local drug store carries all the ingredients you need:

1 serving is

25mg ephedrine (Vasapro and other bronchial otc's are perfect.)

200mg caffeine

300 mg asprin

The ban has NOT been lifted. You guys don't know how to read. The Court where the ban was lifted at all was in Utah and was a District Court, meaning it's not on a National scale lifted. Plus the FDA has already appealed to UPHOLD the ban, meaning it's still in litigation. Not to mention that the specific overturning statement specified that the FDA had not produced enough evidence that LOW DOSES of Ephedra caused any significant long-term health-risks, which the FDA cleverly used to establish the 10mg rule. Just because you can buy shit online doesn't make it automatically legal again. If it were 100% legal the stores would carry it. You can buy steroids on the internet if you know where to look but they're still illegal, too.

Don't forget that there might also be an injuction against selling products retail until litigation is completed. Trust me, as much money as stores made on Ephedra, they wouldn't miss the opportunity to put it back out there.

Gio said:
Bronkaid has ephedrine in it.

Go to ur local drug store

Ephedrine and Ephedra while similiar are not the same thing, Ephedrine is used to aid good resperatory health while ephedra is obviously a thermogenic.

King Kabuki said:
Nope. That is a rumor out of control, the full scoop as it stands currently is in the Supplement News thread at the top of the forum.

And so far the two best fat burners IMO on the market that replace those that had Ephedra are Redline by VPX in the serum, if you can stomach the taste (and a suggestion is to eat something small about 20 minutes after taking it or it could cause some nausea), but it's crazy strong. The other is the TIGHT by SAN, had me sweating my ass off and is the only legit 1 pill per-day fat burner on the market that I've seen that's legal.

Kabuki, you seem to know what you are talking about, so if I wanted to tighten up over the next 30 days or so, whats gonna be my best bet, the Redline or the TIGHT???

I went with the Tight and it worked great. Facilitated good sweats and you only have to take 1 pill per day and it's strong enough to make you want to get up off your ass.

However, the Redline serum continues to be the best working thing on the market in terms of non-ephedra thermogenics. That Evoburn they formulated does a lot. Just keep in mind if you get the shakes when you take it you're SUPPOSED to, it makes your body think it's cold and you're actually supposed to shiver. The constant state of trying to heat up is one of the ways it works as a thermogenic. If you can stand the taste of that shit it's the strongest. Oh and NEVER take it and leave your stomach completely empty. Eat SOMETHING like 15-20 minutes after taking it or it will more than likely make you sick.

Also keep in mind a cutting phase is serious business. Lower your caloric intake, double your cardio, don't drink any drinks that have caloric content, etc. Most guys fuck up cutting phases because they just plain don't do it right.

AndreTheGiant said:
Ephedrine and Ephedra while similiar are not the same thing, Ephedrine is used to aid good resperatory health while ephedra is obviously a thermogenic.

They are for all intents and purposes the same thing. Ephedrine is the pharmaceutical equivalent of ephedra. Its basically the difference between coffee and caffeine (such as vivarin). Ephedrine is the active ingredient from ephedra, standardized and refined.

Many bronchodilators have thermogenic properties. Clen for example (which no-one should use) is sometimes used as a thermo.

I have used both Tight and edline, they are both very good. I lean towards the tight because you only need 1 a day, so the bottle lasts longer. Redline tastes horrific, and I can't stand that constant cold feeling and shivering. It does work like the dickens though...You will sweat like a sieve once exercise starts...

JonnySak said:
Correct. The ban has been lifted. All of those products, Xenadrine, Ripped Fuel, Hyroxy Cut, were the same, known as a ECA stack. They all had 3 basic ingrediants: ephedrine, caffiene, and asprine.

Your local drug store carries all the ingredients you need:

1 serving is

25mg ephedrine (Vasapro and other bronchial otc's are perfect.)

200mg caffeine

300 mg asprin

Ya, I used to use that regularly and if you want to lose weight it works and it gives you crazy energy...However, I stopped using it cause I dropped 12lbs in 2 weeks which pissed me off cause I'm still in the process of slowly gaining.

Amido - phentermine, hydrochloride tablets = by far..... best thing ive taken in YEARS!!... even better than the old hydroxycut... have to have a prescription though... easily obtained...

first day i took one... my cardio time tripled... cost about $80 for 100 tabs... 1 a day use. and 1 is PLENTY!!!!...

Back