Best defence is offense (sparring)?

are you just a troll?
You seem somewhere between Charlie zelenof and a run of the mill troll

It's probably a bit of both. @Frode Falch asked if he'd want to meet up and train together when Frode visited Sweden and Spacetime went and hid under the furniture.

Not the same thing. It's a different type of game when you are pushing someone back, rather than simply countering. My observations have been that those that those that are usually the ones pushing forward, lose a lot of venom when you do the same back.
Have a friend like this. He has solid defence coming forward but falls apart on the back foot.

It's probably a bit of both. @Frode Falch asked if he'd want to meet up and train together when Frode visited Sweden and Spacetime went and hid under the furniture.

I told spacetime I would send my cuz over to his gym, but he ignored it lol. Anyone who asks for proof or anything like that he just ignores or just stays quiet lol.

are you just a troll?
You seem somewhere between Charlie zelenof and a run of the mill troll
Nope, he's the GOAT. Absolute raw talent that none of us can relate to since we're just peasants.

You know the old saying "It's lonley at the top"

Nope, he's the GOAT. Absolute raw talent that none of us can relate to since we're just peasants.

You know the old saying "It's lonley at the top"

Wait until us peasants pull up on him, he'll see where are the real kings.

Wait until us peasants pull up on him, he'll see where are the real kings.
How many jackets have you KO'd where the ref was genuinely worried for the jacket's brain safety?

How many jackets have you KO'd where the ref was genuinely worried for the jacket's brain safety?

Every jacket is so scared to fight me. So their isn't really any contenders unless spacetime opponent wants to step in the ring.

The business and always attacks first and not the space against the opponent's blow.

found the proof, heres the KO

too fast for you to comprehend? here it is in slow mo

500ef4644615eb1d044bb3361257396c.gif

Back