Best Comedy Channel Roast

I haven't seen Liza Lampanelli on these lately, but I used to love listening to the comedians rip into her for the majority of the show.

Greg Giraldo calling her a circus bear in a pantsuit was awesome.

Saget's is my favorite as well with the Flavor Flav and Charlie Sheen ones not far behind.

"BOB SAGET RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL IN 1990!!" had me rolling.

Honestly Sheens roast could have been better. The timing and person were set for legendary status comedy...and it was actually one of the weaker roasts IMO. Definitely missed Giraldo, I always thought he was the best.

Last edited:
The roasts were good when they were actual Friar's club roasts. When they started being Comedy central roasts and they brought on the same bust comedians who had never met the guest of honor, they went to shit.

I liked how much Sheen let all the comments about his family slide.

Trumpy looked genuinely pissed at some of the comments.

Saget is just plain awesome.

Jesselnick really surprised me. He was brutal with some of his comments.

Jefferey Ross will end up like Giraldo.

Sheen and Sagat were my favorite.

And everytime Giraldo went on stage.

even though it is not a comedy central roast-the gary roast from Howard Stern is absolutely the best roast ever.

I really liked the Charlie Sheen Roast, mostly because of Jesselnick and Schumer. Jeff Ross is always hilarious. I haven't seen the Bob Saget one. I'm going to have to find it now.

I really liked the Charlie Sheen Roast, mostly because of Jesselnick and Schumer. Jeff Ross is always hilarious. I haven't seen the Bob Saget one. I'm going to have to find it now.

Hell yeah- "How much coke can charlie sheen do? Enough to kill Two And a Half-Men." Jeff Ross always brings it haha.

Yeah and Sheen didn't even care when they were digging in about his family lol.

I liked the Saget roast. All I really remember from the Sheen roast is the Amy Schumer joke about Steve-O, and everyone joking Patrice O' Neal about his health. Didnt he die like month later???

Yeah he did. It was kind of creepy too because I heard him on Preston and Steve like a week before he had the stroke and he was going on about how he was old and being over 40 is old for a black guy. The P&S crew were laughing along the bit and than a week later he had the stroke.

Sagat roast was the best followed by Flav. Jimmy Kimmel destroyed the Flavor of Love girls in epic fashion.

Sagget roast is epic. And Gilbert Gottfried kills it..

"How do you make an ass-hurt?"

Flava Flav with Sheen being a close second. Larry the Cable Guy was good and as annoying as his gimmick is his comeback speech was great.

"Drew Carey is to comedy what Mariah Carey is to comedy" - Jeff Ross

The Emitt Smith roast was good due to Doug Williams bombing and getting smashed by Jamie Foxx.

Gilbert Gotftried's Bob Sagat rant was epic. Also his Dennis Hoffman was great too. Come to think about it his vulgar screeching is the best part of these things IMO

This year has been very sad. This year comedy took Greg Giraaldo, but even worse ... Kept Jeff Ross -- Anthony Jeselnik

The Emitt Smith roast was good due to Doug Williams bombing and getting smashed by Jamie Foxx.

Dude, Jamie Foxx fuckin' ruined that entire roast! He's not funny, cocky as shit, and a complete attention whore. Jeff Ross delivered one of the funniest racist roasts ever and Jamie had to come up onstage himself 3 times to show the world how hard he was laughing and pat Jeff Ross on the back, reminding the world that he was still there despite only being offscreen for about a minute. Ugh, I fucking hate Jamie Foxx.

Dude YES. I love me some Jeff Ross but Foxx owning Williams made that roast imo. That clip is fucking hilarious, I could watch it over and over...."this is your conscience....I am going down in flames....what the fuck am I saying..." LOL.

Back