Best card opening fights of alltime

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
what are some of the best fights that opened a card?

Hobbie Lawler VS Aaron Hiley

Dong/Polo Heyes

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to give you a shout with that Arron Riley Robbie Lawlor fight,I watched that live and holy fuck,but really?Does every Sherdogger have to be stupid with these names?Little dorks lol.

Maryna Moroz vs Danielle Taylor, an underrated classic.
I know you're fucking around, but that might actually be the worst fight I've ever seen. I think Moroz landed something like 6% of her strikes, and she had a 14 inch reach advantage.

UFC 200's main card

On paper, yes.

In reality, no. The early prelims saw the likes of two once great fighters reduced to highlight fodder in tragic and depressing fashion. Gomi and Sanchez just fell apart and neither fight was remotely good. Just sad.

Then the normal prelims saw four consecutive decisions, with none of the fights being truly competitive. For as fun as it was to see Kelvin whoop on Hendricks for an entire fight, it was equally frustrating and sad to see Cat get beat on.

So, yea.... but no.

I honestly don't think I could name a single opening card fight. Can't even remember 206's.

I have to give you a shout with that Arron Riley Robbie Lawlor fight,I watched that live and holy fuck,but really?Does every Sherdogger have to be stupid with these names?Little dorks lol.
It is kinda his major thing. Portugizing the names and typing gureat instead of great. He really tries to be a special snowflake.

Main card: Maia and J. Macdonald comes to mind for me

I know you're fucking around, but that might actually be the worst fight I've ever seen. I think Moroz landed something like 6% of her strikes, and she had a 14 inch reach advantage.

It was actually 5% I think haha

Back