Best cage staredown ever?

I know it's not in a cage but this one with venetiaan and ricardo fyeet was badass

34i4y15.gif

Trying to remember - why was this a NC?

I don't think anyone has posted this yet?

Also, was so pumped for this fight

Silva v belfort with the mask
Page v bones with the punk
Personal favs

Wand vs _____

Any fight that involved The Axe Murderer always seem like a blood feud.

In boxing when tommy hearns walked out towards marvin hagler in rd 1. You could very clearly here hearns brain shouting "dis*****".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5s--I8BsgDU

btw i was pretty much thinking wand/cro cop and jds/cain when i read the thread name. Seems like pretty much every one else was thinking the same exact thing.

In boxing when tommy hearns walked out towards marvin hagler in rd 1. You could very clearly here hearns brain shouting "dis*****".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5s--I8BsgDU

btw i was pretty much thinking wand/cro cop and jds/cain when i read the thread name. Seems like pretty much every one else was thinking the same exact thing.

That's cuz this forum is nothing but a bunch of noobs.

Rampage bringing a note from his mom asking Igor not to hurt her son :)

Back then, as a huge Chuck fan, I always felt like he was scared of Rampage. He acted different around 'page. Check out videos of the promos when they are together. Chuck looks more nervous than a Japanese girl around Rampage.

AND that belly! It looks like he's taking a dump standing up.

I have always wondered if Liddell started believing his own hype too much. Part of me feels the champion partying hard in between training camps and fights finally caught up to him. Never underestimate your opponent. Especially not one who has defeated you.

I will never forget the following stare downs;
Hughes-Trigg I, II
Frye-Shamrock
Anderson-Vitor
Jones-Rampage

In a cage, definitely JDS-Cain III. And for the record, JDS "won" that staredown, so overall not a total loss.

It was cool how Cain met him in the middle, but Cain doesn't have a good staredown imo. Dude just isn't mean enough.

CroCop/Wand
Rampage/Wand II
Frye/Thompson

Back