Best Buffalo Wild Wings Sauce

SolidIce

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Mango habanero, pussy ass bitches.

Nor81Gx.jpg

Coors light too cuz bud light dont pay me nothin

Garlic parmasean

I tried the jerk one the other day at the BWW in the ATL airport. Was surprisingly good

That shut is spicy as fuck. Had two order of it last time I went there.

Hooters> Buffalo Wild Wings

I love mango habanero, but I'm man enough to admit they're really freaking hot.

I like jammin' jalapeno. They have almost a lime-like quality to them. Thai curry are really good, too, but kind of messy, and you can't go wrong with wild.

I tried the jerk one the other day at the BWW in the ATL airport. Was surprisingly good

I just discovered that BWW in the airport like a month ago. I've flown in and out of there so many times and never noticed it.

Hot BBQ - hot and sweet at the same time. Love it.

BWW is garbage

No, its not. If you live in a place where hot wings are a staple in bars - generally the midwest - then, yes, it doesn't compare. Anywhere else: Good to have access to hotwings.

mango habanero and garlic parmasean are the two best

I think Thai Curry is underrated

Mango habanero, for real.

No, its not. If you live in a place where hot wings are a staple in bars - generally the midwest - then, yes, it doesn't compare. Anywhere else: Good to have access to hotwings.

Its easy enough to make at home though. I use up a ton of oil but it's worth it. imo.

I just discovered that BWW in the airport like a month ago. I've flown in and out of there so many times and never noticed it.

Yeah it's kinda hidden on the second floor at the very end of terminal D iirc

Hooters> Buffalo Wild Wings

Nah, though I do really like their Daytona Style wings.

I'm a big fan of Asian Zing and Mango Habanero.

Back