Best Book on Strategy

In your opinion, what's the best book on this topic?

81PXWf6uKVL._SL1500_.jpg

The Art of War is meant to be good, haven’t read it though

The Art of War is meant to be good, haven’t read it though

I read it. To put it bluntly, I never need to fill a room with uppercuts anymore. Hell, I have all sherdoggers 11/10 wives dropping dem panties!

I read it. To put it bluntly, I never need to fill a room with uppercuts anymore. Hell, I have all sherdoggers 11/10 wives dropping dem panties!
only 200 posts in 13 years :eek:

Its taught me to finesse the enemy into filling their own room with uppercuts.

Its taught me to finesse the enemy into filling their own room with uppercuts.
A good sherdogger fills a hundred rooms with a hundred uppercuts. A great sherdogger tricks the enemy into filling his own room with his own uppercuts.
- Sun Tzu

Here's extra:
If you know the poster and know thyself, you will receive 100 likes in 100 posts.

A good sherdogger fills a hundred rooms with a hundred uppercuts. A great sherdogger tricks the enemy into filling his own room with his own uppercuts.
- Sun Tzu

Here's extra:
If you know the poster and know thyself, you will receive 100 likes in 100 posts.
To fight and conquer in all our flame wars is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without posting.

Back