Best bjj or submission wrestling in cleveland?

Discussion in 'Grappling Technique' started by mindsouljah**, Oct 23, 2010.

1. mindsouljah**

mindsouljah** Banned Banned

i finally moved back to the cleveland area (oakwood village/bedford heights) and i wanted to kno in your opinion where is the best place to train bjj gi or no gi in cleveland? im leaning more towards no gi tho... Im 6'7 310 trying to getting shape too while im at it...any ideas? also most places i look up online dont have prices on there websites if anyone kno times of classes and prices that would be awesome also. thanks in advance

2. warriormonk

warriormonk Yellow Belt

gracie cleveland with marc stephanic is a great place part of relsons association

3. DeathByLauzon

DeathByLauzon White Belt

Ohio Brazillian Jiu Jitsu Center in Walton Hills, which is actually pretty close to you. Great school run by Chris Chard who is a Jorge/Pablo Popovitch black belt. Great guy and great teacher. Have an mma program as well as strength and conditioning classes. 80 bucks gets you unlimited classes. Bunch of solid guys from the northeast ohio mma community train there.

4. mindsouljah**

mindsouljah** Banned Banned

thanks guys