Best Bjj And Or Mma School Around Oceanside Ca?

nhbRESURRECTED

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I Just Moved Out Here From Denver And Am Looking For The Best Place To Train With The Most Reputable Teacher

Marcelo Pereira is well respected and a black belt from the Gracie Barra Team. He got his belt from Nelson Monteiro and has been in the san diego area for several years. We were happy to feature him on our Tools of the Trade 2 DVD and trust me, he is a great teacher and one of the nicest guys I've been in the BJJ world. He has two schools. One is in Del Mar and the other one is right in Oceanside so you are in luck!!! He teaches all the classes himself and both schools. His website is www.armbar.net so you can check out what days he is in Oceanside. Let me know how it goes and tell him Green Whale sent you his way!

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

Have you made the move and found a place yet? Are you interested in gi or no-gi? I'm about 20 minutes from Oceanside. I have mats at my place and several guys coming to train each week, some of them also train at the local schools. We are no-gi. It doesn't cost anthing to train with my group. There are actually a couple of new schools opening up near here, too. I was asked to start teaching at one of them.

Drop me an email if you are interested and want more info..

[email protected]

I would tell but your banned.
Go check out Rodrigo Medeiros SP ? school

Marcelo Pereira is a great guy, and great teacher...I train with Gracie Barra, and have yet to meet anyone I dislike

It was a miltiple account, i.e. he was banned as another user.

GracieMMABarra said:
Marcelo Pereira is a great guy, and great teacher...I train with Gracie Barra, and have yet to meet anyone I dislike

Who are you? I train in Murrietta with Ricardo and am curious to who you might be.

Marcelo is a great teacher and an all around good guy. Students that I have met at both his schools and at the ajoining Gracie Barra school with Ricardo Guimaraes in Murrietta (which you can also attend) have all been real good people. I just got my blue belt there recently and am hooked on bjj as I knew I would be.

Laminar said:
Who are you? I train in Murrietta with Ricardo and am curious to who you might be.

Marcelo is a great teacher and an all around good guy. Students that I have met at both his schools and at the ajoining Gracie Barra school with Ricardo Guimaraes in Murrietta (which you can also attend) have all been real good people. I just got my blue belt there recently and am hooked on bjj as I knew I would be.

I sent you a PM, check your sherdog mail

Laminar said:

who are you i also train with ricardo

Ok, so which one of you guys trains at the Oceanside place? I'll be out there for a week next month and really want to train a couple nights of bjj while there. I've been doing judo for 6+ years but would really like to start crossing it up with bjj. We've got shit for bjj in my area of Arizona.

Visitors are ok right? What's the mat fee per night?

Bubble Boy said:
Ok, so which one of you guys trains at the Oceanside place? I'll be out there for a week next month and really want to train a couple nights of bjj while there. I've been doing judo for 6+ years but would really like to start crossing it up with bjj. We've got shit for bjj in my area of Arizona.

Visitors are ok right? What's the mat fee per night?
Out there for a week? You must be Marine Reserve spending time at Camp Pendleton.

Goshinjitsu said:
Out there for a week? You must be Marine Reserve spending time at Camp Pendleton.

Good guess, but not quite. Close. We'll leave it at that...

So I'm briefly in the Oceanside area, and I'd like to go observe here:
www.armbar.net
but there's no physical address on that website. Anybody know the address? We have very little bjj where I'm from, and I've got a blown knee, so I'm just going to take in a good bjj class.

Well of course I figured it out the second after I posted my last post:

GracieBarra San Diego
Oceanside
Professor: Marcelo Pereira
4093 Oceanside Blv , Suit F
Phone: (760)-726-2279
cell: (619)-885-3398
Oceanside - CA

Back