Bernie Sanders supporter protesting right-wing rally with American flag beaten up by Antifa

Multiple leftists in politics, the mainstream media, Hollywood and the entertainment industry routinely downplay, dismiss and even defend Antifa. Even the article linked to this story does exactly that by saying that the American flag is linked to conservative, subtly implying that it's somehow understandable why this guy got assaulted. Then you've got people in this thread also doing the same while simultaneously denying there is an issue. Just a few posts in and we have someone crying about Fox News and others launching personal attacks on one poster for his comment, obvious whataboutery.

There are many people on the left (including lots of well knows public figures) who think it's OK to assault people for simply saying and doing things they don't like, particularly Trump supporters. But they haven't got the balls to come out and say so directly so we get this disingenuous bullshit every time Antifa pull one of their stunts.

I dunno I am starting to like the proud boys. They defend themselves and others from those idiots, who clearly are dangerous fools.
All of antifa needs s good old fashioned G_d awful beating.

No, these idiots are walking around looking to fight each other.

I don't understand why they are engaging in foreplay, and don't just fuck. Do that shit O.K. Corral style. Don't half step, bunch of fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited:
i gotta say, some parts of the leftist group are some of the most shrill demented cooks i've ever witnessed in my lifetime.

No, these idiots are walking around looking to fight each other.

I don't understand why they are engaging in foreplay, and don't just fuck. Do that shit O.K. Corral style. Don't half step, bunch of fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
Man the proud boys pick fights with antifa and leave everyone else alone. There soothing wrong with that. I think it's great, esp since anti can't win unless they gang up like a bunch of cowards

Bernie supporters are not left enough, it would seem.

How ironic...

Did you not comprehend the section of the article I quoted? Fox referred to antifa as "militant members of his (the victim's) own movement".

They are using language that portrays the Sanders supporter as a member of antifa who somehow stepped out of line with the group by bringing a US flag to their rally and so got a beat-down as punishment.

Might want to brush up on your literacy, boss.

So a liberal was beaten by liberals for holding an American flag while protesting against right wingers? My god you can’t make this shit up.

An anecdote does not prove a generalization.

I know. Just because one small group in the OP doesn't like the flag.

flag-burning.jpg

d09017fb-7f3a-4700-8bce-cc36f68e41c2.jpg

images

ct-trump-flag-burning-chicago-reaction-met-20161129

images

APTOPIX_Occupy_Oakland_0c701.jpg

I’m not sure if I should be surprised or not.

Antifa uses both anarchist and communist symbols.....doesn’t get more low IQ than that.

I just don´t get the current generation who feels entitled to destroy the past and offer nothing new to replace other than washed out Marx.

This is the video, he got smacked on the back of the head from behind with a club.....

This is the video, he got smacked on the back of the head from behind with a club.....

So why is nobody helping the dude who's being attacked by a group of masked thugs? They just stand around watching the action, like sheep.

I thought Americans were vigilant, independent and pro-active. Maybe not this bunch, though.

So why is nobody helping the dude who's being attacked by a group of masked thugs? They just stand around watching the action, like sheep.

I thought Americans were vigilant, independent and pro-active. Maybe not this bunch, though.

Tough spot for the guy to be in, protesting the people who would be the ones helping him, had they. A man with no nation there, unfortunately.

So how do you differentiate between a leftist like myself, who is using symbolism to protest, and someone who wants to beat up someone for having a flag?

Have you ever physically struck an opposing viewpoimted person, declared (verbally or online) a desire to, or encouraged or enabled or covered up others to do so?

Then that differences the majority of you from the cesspool of antifa and comparable groups

Dude is clearly bleeding from the back of his head, so not a dive.

Doctors needed four staples to close a 3-inch gash on the back of Paul Welch’s head and he spent at least two days recovering from a concussion.

Back