Bernie Sanders supporter chick cries about mean Trump supporters

Nothing liek Liberal tears to start my week off on a great note. Thanks so much TS lmao.

Yeah, I'm going to defer to my previous sentiment that the system is too far gone to fix it. I think that includes your immigration policies. Seems the EU sold you guys out.

Frankly, the conspiracy theorist in me doesn't believe the system can allow a maverick like Trump (if that's even true) to have any semblance of power. I think he "dies in his sleep of natural causes" before he's elected. I'm being a bit facetious, but I just don't believe it.
The UK aren't even the country who have it the worst in Europe though. I feel sorry for people in Sweden and Germany.

I'm only 21, so I still have a little more faith in the politics than some people. The world hasn't beaten it out of me yet.

The UK aren't even the country who have it the worst in Europe though. I feel sorry for people in Sweden and Germany.

I'm only 21, so I still have a little more faith in the politics than some people. The world hasn't beaten it out of me yet.

To be 21 again. Ignore everything I said about the system being dead, I'm just old and bitter. Enjoy your youth.

And don't drink too much! There's no prize at the bottom of the bottle.

To be 21 again. Ignore everything I said about the system being dead, I'm just old and bitter. Enjoy your youth.

And don't drink too much! There's no prize at the bottom of the bottle.
Haha! Thanks man.

Not unless you count the occasional roofie as a prize.

tumblr_o2vh7nTwBh1uoelq0o1_1280.jpg

She obviously has gone to the JVS school on how liberals should view the entire Southern U.S.

As opposed to Trump University where they spell "induced" as "enduced", I suppose. No wonder it's going out of business.

I bet the comments under that video are fucking pro trumpet hilarious

Back