Bernard Hopkins vs Joe Calzaghe Saturday on HBO

bostonmma

Gold Belt
Reaction score
NAC_0546.jpg

Very pumped for this fight, and I'm still surprised that Zag is such a big favorite. Hopkins has proven the doubters wrong time and time again, and he will be the one that finally solves the Zag riddle. While Joe is a very talented pressure fighter with solid power, Hopkins has perfect technique and great footwork, I expect him to earn a very close decision. And don't forget in the co-feature we have gold ****list Harrison against the one, the only JASON BARNETT, our own Barnett will make Harrison wish he stayed at home back in England. 2 more people to watch on this bill are the uber talented baby prospect Danny Garcia and Daniel Jacobs, they have each only been pro for a few months but are about 4-0 and look incredible, they will make big noise in 2010. Fights start at 9:45, enjoy this mega fight.

Audley Harrison 254 vs Jason Barnett ??
David Lopez 160 vs Ryan Davis 160
Nathan Cleverly 172 vs Antonio Baker 168
Danny Garcia 143 vs Guadalupe Diaz 143
Daniel Jacobs 163 vs Leshon Sims 158
Hylon Williams 136 vs Marcos Mendias 137
Jermell Charlo 148 vs Jesus Villareal 145

im super excited for this fight. i'll be skipping out on UFC 83 (big Serra fan). i also see Hopkins winning by a close decision.

With this and UFC 83 on the same night, it should be a great weekend for fight fans.

This is gonna be a great fight!! I picked UFC 83 over this but i really want to see this fight as well!!

Please post any results you know of in here. Thanks.....

Audley Harrison Tko 5 Jason Barnett

David Lopez Tko 5 Ryan Davis

Saturday, 9:30 p.m. ET -- Audley wins

Audley Harrison just scored an unconvincing fifth round TKO over Jason Barnett. The crowd cheered for the former Olympic champion when he was introduced, but progressively less so after that.

Barnett actually caught Harrison with a couple of flash right hands early in the fifth round, until the big Brit bundled him to the canvas against the ropes. Time was 1:48. -- espn.com

Icant help but chuckle when Bruce Buffer is on the screen, the bottom of my screen suddenly said "BUFFERING".

i thought for sure hopkins had it in the bag after tom jones sang the welsh anthem...and then they brought out Ray J.

Man those anthems were horrible.. both of them

Is the American National Athem alot better when this guy isn't singing it so irratatingly?

Enzo Calzaghe pupil Nathan Cleverly just scored an eight-round shutout against Antonio Baker to run his record to 12-0. Much joy among the assembled Welsh in the crowd

David Lopez just defeated Ryan Davis by TKO at 1:56 of the fifth round.

espn.com

I can help but want to punch my screen in a rage whenever Frank Warren's god dam face is on the screen.

Back