Berkeley Police get slammed by professors for posting ANTIFA protestors mugshots online

Lol, they look exactly like you'd expect them to look.

Don't know what you are talking about...

http://www.returnofkings.com/114644/27-attractive-girls-who-became-ugly-freaks-because-of-feminism

before-after-b-9.jpg

before-after-b-8-copy.jpg

before-after-b-10-667x459.jpg

before-after-b-6.jpg

before-after-a-2-667x421.jpg

before-after-a-4-574x462.jpg

before-after-a-6-667x475.jpg

straight up wrecking our pussy.

what the hell is antifa
I believe its short for Anti-Fascism

Fascist are basically Trump, anyone who supports Trump, Whites, Christians, republicans, KKK, alt right, neo nazi, those types they are all lumped into the same group and the Antifa is protesting against them.

Don't know what you are talking about...

before-after-b-9.jpg

before-after-b-8-copy.jpg

before-after-b-10-667x459.jpg

before-after-b-6.jpg

before-after-a-2-667x421.jpg

straight up wrecking our pussy.
hey wtf man I clicked that link and it had a warning saying problematic and it was putting a virus

check your links man please dont post something with a hack virus on it.

Lol, they look exactly like you'd expect them to look.

no wonder they wear masks...... at first i thought it was to maintian anonymity, but it's really to hid their hideous faces

Mugshots are fine if charges are filed.

Yep. If charges aren't filed, then I don't think the mugshots should be shared. Seems like a way for police to get "social justice" if they don't actually have any charges to stick.

But if you're arrested and charged, you're on your own.

no wonder they wear masks...... at first i thought it was to maintian anonymity, but it's really to hid their hideous faces

Antifa vs. alt-reichers always look likes a battle for who's going to be the least-ugliest ugly person.

"Well, if I hit that guy with a lock then he'll be uglier than me. *swings, whiffs, falls on his face* Shit, now I need to hit him twice."

You can buy a magazine at my local 7-11 that is mugshots of people arrested in Orange County, FL. I think it is like a buck, looks like a newspaper and it comes out once a week. I see it all the time, while waiting in line, but have never bought it.
You can pull up mugshots for free at the jails website. I had to bail a friend out about 2 years ago.
Everyone else mug shot is posted, why not Antifa.
BTW what the hell is a 69 year old lady doing at a protest with a weapon.

Fuck a mask.

You got balls enough to mask up and fill a sock with locks then you deserve to have your face put on blast.

Sounds to me like premeditated assault.

How the fuck you make ghetto ass monkey fist but call it self defense?

They look exactly like what I thought they would look like

KLANTIFA need to be de-masked and identified. They hide their identities so they'll be more confident when doing their crimes. This will be a deterrent.

I'm a little on the fence about this one in general, not specifically to ANTIFA.

Back