Benson vs Dong Hyun Kim @Welterweight

Also a good fight other than Lombard after he loses to Rory

Dong is a reckless puncher while bendo is the opposite smart point fighter

Bendo by UD or dong KO

Logic says the former but heart say latter

dong. UD or sub

I dont think Dong would try to Ko benson. im sure he knows he has to slow that shit down against a top opponent

Last edited:
Would be a fun one, Benson takes it as long as he doesn't try to strike too much.

Seriously, I can't see Benson beating a top WW. I think that Dong would outgrapple him easily.

dong. UD or sub

I dont think Dong would try to Ko benson. im sure he knows he has to slow that shit down against a top opponent

Doubt that his last fight changed his previously stated mission for impressive finishes, which he has been following thru, but for the t-wood sweet counter

His Judo base has largely been used for balance and takedowns/trips but he's not really known as a submission guy.

If goes to decision, somehow I see bendo out-striking him to get the decision

Bendo. One of the few WWs I can see Bendo winning against

Doubt that his last fight changed his previously stated mission for impressive finishes, which he has been following thru, but for the t-wood sweet counter

His Judo base has largely been used for balance and takedowns/trips but he's not really known as a submission guy.

If goes to decision, somehow I see bendo out-striking him to get the decision

The size of the Dog will be to much....it will make him submit

Dong would be to big for Bendo and doesn't punch softly, not a good match up for Bendo.

Dong wins by decision. He's just too damned big and competent in the clinch and on the ground, plus Benson doesn't have the firepower standing to make him pay for his fun new berserker approach.

Dong dominated Benson in the grappling department in sparring when he came to South Korea.

Bendo. Common opponent- Nate Diaz. Bendo beat the shit out of Diaz, while Kim gassed, did nothing, and was saved by the bell

Back