"Benson looks outstanding" - Joe Rogan

wearetheromans

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I almost fell off my chair when I heard that. Both commentators sounded half asleep for that fight, I'm half convinced he ducked out to smoke a bowl and someone was just operating a soundboard with Roganisms

Joe Rogan just hyping dat Pettis vs Henderson III!!!

Yeah, I actually yelled at the TV when he said that. haha He needed to just shut the hell up

well i thought the way he mixed up the headkicks to set up the lead body shots were very impressive

his aggressive clinch work looked good

albeit his tdd wasn't as good as it normally is but josh is an elite fighter

Not as bad as how good Stipe looked according to Golberg

Rogan's nuthuggery of Bendo was nauseating.

Benson was fighting a wounded bird and was either down or close going into the late rounds, yet didn't pursue the finish. Barely anything from Ben in the late rounds resembling an attempt at a finish.

I like Smooth but I was actually disappointed and not very impressed.

I can't believe Rogan uttered those words with a straight face. Outstanding... lol.

Rogan is a fucking idiot. Benson looked like shit tonight giving up his back in 4 of 5 rounds and getting outwrestled and outgrappled by a guy with a broken hand.

Benson the most boring fighter ever.

I like Rogan but I have no clue what the fuck he was watching considering how confident he was that Bendo won. Maybe he just figured if it went to decision it was a foregone conclusion given Bendo's track record...

Rogan was so sure Ben had won, like that had been the plan all along.

Rogan gets paid to make the best out of bad situations. Nothing to see here

yeah what was he talking about?! he looked gun shy, he needs to increase his output to stop these close decisions. Guy has a broken hand and he still wont engage.

Bendo has done nothing do deserve a rematch, he lost 2 matches to Pettis, he needs to work his way up and should grow some balls and give either thomson or Gil a rematch.

Definitely not one of Rogan's best nights.

Back