Benson Henderson wants to 'beat up' Anthony Pettis

So Cerrone who is 0-2 against Benson deserves a 3rd shot but because Benson is 0-2 against Pettis, he doesn't or can't win?

I would like to see a 3rd fight between the 2

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/1...an-is-still-to-beat-up-anthony-pettis-but-hes

"The plan right now is to keep working my way up, keep winning, get my hand raised," Henderson said. "The same game plan as before. Get the belt back around my waist, face off against Anthony Pettis if he still has the belt and beat him up -- beat him up bad -- and get my belt back."

He has no chance. Pettis is Anderson Silva (special) while Bendo is Rich Franklin (merely good).

Lol at Benson thinking he could "beat up Pettis bad"

Benson would get knocked the fuck out in a third fight, then he could say: I've lost to Pettis in every possible way, KO, submission, and decision :D

I like how he phrases it as "his belt"

Pettis was the one that officially had to get "his" belt back while Bendo kept it warm playing champion. How quick he forgets he exited WEC losing the belt to Pettis in the first place

benson is on a serious down hill slide. cowboy will tool him, then he will lose 2 more and be cut. the only way he could beat up pettis, is in dreamland.

So Cerrone who is 0-2 against Benson deserves a 3rd shot but because Benson is 0-2 against Pettis, he doesn't or can't win?

Benson fans could literally see Bendo lose to Pettis four times and they'd still be like, "I wanna see a fifth fight, Benson can beat Pettis."

Lol

I don't understand why Jones gets called fake all the time, Bendo is the fakest by far. That stupid toothpick all the time. The I'm too cool swagger. I think it is time to grow up and put all those childish mannerisms behind him by now. High school is over.

Bendo - You can keep dreamin', but Pettis is going to realize his, it's Showtime, it's Showtime.

Cerrone is an injury replacement

And their last fight was five years ago

68393.jpg

If he really wants to beat up Pettis he probably should have done it one of those two times they fought.

As much as I do like Benson I can't remember the last time he actually beat someone up? I always seeing him out last the other guy and doing just a little more to earn that decision win.

Pettis took his WEC and his UFC belt. That has got to fuck with him.

He can earn a 3rd shot, just like Cowboy is doing tonight.

If he can go on a Rampage and not win by some controversial decision, maybe down the line.

you should be barred legally from saying that if you've lost to the guy twice already.

Meh, I'd watch Pettis highlight reel Henderson one more time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back