Benson Henderson mentality coming into the fight

Dowdy

The OG lurker
@Green
Reaction score
Not to mention they also look the same

[YT]/watch?v=Q_iKfGBaoGw[/YT]

Cerrone wins by Sub r1

Henderson really looked bad after he was knocked out by RDA, I have never seen him look so down. I am sure he will be confident again but he is fighting a vicious striker and that doubt might creep in after he eats some shots

I really hope Cerrone can get a win against Henderson. With it only being a 3 round fight they can set a great pace.

Hoping Cerrone gets the win here.

He's on a decent win streak and stepped up and took this fight right after he just got done with one.

Hate to see all that work get derailed and lose his shot at the title.

Cerrone has developed tremendously since they last fought, I think Cerrone wins via TKO

HatefulDetailedJackal.gif

I hope Cerrone can win, but if he does, that will be three straight loses/possible finishes, damn.

... biting is not allowed in the ufc.

I believe he was ready against RDA. He might have underestimated a bit, but either way hegot caught with a perfectly placed pumch.

Cerrone has developed tremendously since they last fought, I think Cerrone wins via TKO

HatefulDetailedJackal.gif

I see where you are getting at but lets look at it more objectively.

Since they last fought Cerrone had a very good wins, a few loses, and is now on a winning streak.

Bendo, since they last fought, got Pettis'ed then went on to become champ. Pettis'ed again and in my view(remember, i said in my view) lose a fight that was stopped a few seconds too early.

Tough fight to call. I like both guys but am pulling for Cowboy.

I hope Cerrone can win, but if he does, that will be three straight loses/possible finishes, damn.

Cerrone is on a win streak so it would not be three straight losses.

i undrstand its last minute injury replacement, but damn hendo has zero to gain from this fight and cerrone has improved very significantly since they last fought.

hope cerrone wins =/

i undrstand its last minute injury replacement, but damn hendo has zero to gain from this fight and cerrone has improved very significantly since they last fought.

hope cerrone wins =/

*Bendo

Yes, I quoted your post just for that. lol

I think the same thing is gonna happen to Cerrone what happened last time he was on a 6 fight win streak/4 wins in one calendar year/Looking super impressive.

He's going to lose a very clear cut decision (anti climactic, bet you thought I was gonna say he was going to get his will broken down ala Nate Diaz fight)

I am no fan of Bendo but hey we are going to see 3 round Bendo instead of 5 round Bendo. He won't coast rounds IMO. 30-27 Bendo.

Pulling for Cerrone though.

Back