Benson Henderson (21-5) v. Jorge Masvidal (28-8)

Benson is going to win this fight, and lets hope he finishes this fight too

Lets go Jorge, he is very under rated.

Wow sick fight, have to go with Benson but stoked to see my boy Masvidal get a step up in competition
Lets go Jorge, he is very under rated.
He's well rounded as hell, he outboxed KJ Noons at points in their fight, and successfully wrestlefucked Cruickshank after he got dropped.

This is a slick tough fight for Bendo. Jorge is very well rounded. He can be boring at times and usually loses to elite guys. Hopefully Bendo dominates him.

Very tough fight actually because Masvidal is damn good in both wrestling and striking. Bendo hopefully comes in with a fire and something to prove. He's really gotta go all in like he did against Miller and Guida- just pour it on and do some serious damage.

He's well rounded as hell, he outboxed KJ Noons at points in their fight, and successfully wrestlefucked Cruickshank after he got dropped.

Gamebred is good at absolutely everything. He's technical, transitions well and has a hell of a chin. At his best, Masvidal is a competitive fight for anyone in the division.

In the past we know he's had some pretty bad preparation. When he was taking part in the Miami Hustle documentary series a few years back, they would catch him playing COD all day in his apartment (literally for 10 hour clips) eating ice cream out of the box.

He seems to be serious and focused now which is good. His other problem seems to be a lack of cohesive game plan sometimes.

When he's on point its flashes of brilliance. He has all the tools.

I think folks are sleeping on Jorge; dude is a pretty slick fighter.

Benson wins because the judges like his kicks.

Jorge isn't known as a KO artist, but he could possibly catch Bendo on the mug.

Masvidal is good but I don't think he's that good. Bendo by UD.

Benson via UD.

I like Masvidal and always root for him but I don't want Benson to lose 3 times in a row.

Back