Benson could save this card

That fight would have never of got made. Bensons too dangerous.

If the fight was made, Benson would embarrass Mcgregor.

Horrible match up

The ufc wouldn't even make it

When I read fight was off, first thing I thought was, Benson would have stepped up and made this fight.

Yeah, Bendo wrestlefucking Conor to a decision would be the best eva.

for a last minute replacement vs mcgregor, i'd think benson would be the 3rd or 4th choice. at this stage in the game seems like another shit talking grudge match type fighter is the only thing that would "save" the fight and sell ppv's. it'll be nate diaz or maybe cerrone.

To me it'd be way more interesting to watch McGregor fight Benson than Nate or Cerrone

No kidding, if its not for the title though, they wouldn't risk him fighting a guy like Benson.

To me it'd be way more interesting to watch McGregor fight Benson than Nate or Cerrone

Same here. In terms pedigree, Ben is closer to RDA. He goes for more takedowns than Nate and Cerrone, so I would've liked that.
It'd answer more questions about McGregor.
Though if McGregor would win that fight, people would just complain like they did after the Mendes fight.
Looking at it this way, Cerrone has fought most recently, so if he'd get the fight these complaints would partially be nullified.

Dana wouldn't let McG get raped by Benson.

Benson fights at 170 now. I doubt he could make 155 with 10 days notice.

Benson fights at 170 now. I doubt he could make 155 with 10 days notice.

And if he did, the weight cut would be enervating. We'd have to endure six months of complaints about how Full-Camp Bendo would have starched McGregor.

Yeah, Bendo wrestlefucking Conor to a decision would be the best eva.

Ya, seriuosly. Does anyone want to watch Benson win close rounds and take a decision?? I like him, he seems like a really good person. But man I do NOT like watching his fights.

Back