Beneil Dariush vs. Rashid Magomedov Official For UFC Mexico City

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I like this matchup, makes a lot of sense. Who do you think wins?

Rashid wins

And shit UFC Mexico will happen on my birthday, nice.

Leaning towards Rashid due to his ability to exploit his reach advantage very well, he's pretty good on the feet and isn't bad on the ground either.

Rashid is going to get wrecked.

Damn, that's a good matchup. I'm taking Dariush, as of now.

Rashid is going to get wrecked.
1437920790-chandler-bing-really-gif.gif

Great matchup.

Either one of them gets injured or rashid wins by ud

Great matchup. I want Magomedov to win because Benny starched James Vick. Winner may land in the top 10. 11 vs 15.

Great matchup. I want Magomedov to win because Benny starched James Vick. Winner may land in the top 10. 11 vs 15.
Who would you like to see the winner up against?

Another guy deserving of a top 15 fight is Francisco Trinaldo.

Who would you like to see the winner up against?
The winner of Poirier vs Johnson, I'm thinking. The winner of both of those fights shouldn't be for a title shot yet, there are too many title shots and immediate contenders at that division. RDA and Barboza may be a win away from a shot, and Khabib has that shot now. With Cowboy and Pettis and Diaz out of the division probably at least until the end of the year, that's about everyone that's left besides Chiesa, right? I know Chiesa has a back injury but he said he could be back in a few months.

The winner of Poirier vs Johnson, I'm thinking. The winner of both of those fights shouldn't be for a title shot yet, there are too many title shots and immediate contenders at that division. RDA and Barboza may be a win away from a shot, and Khabib has that shot now. With Cowboy and Pettis and Diaz out of the division probably at least until the end of the year, that's about everyone that's left besides Chiesa, right? I know Chiesa has a back injury but he said he could be back in a few months.
I wouldn't mind that. I do like the idea of Barboza fighting Poirier if he beats Johnson though, especially now that we have RDA/Tony and Khabib getting the title shot. Not sure how long Chiesa is going to be out but I'd like to see him against Brooks providing he beats Oliviera of course. Now if Johnson beats Poirier than I'd be even more for him taking on the winner of this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back