Beneil Dariush Calls Out Texas Suredawggers.

I am a fan of Benil buy the dude made what should have been a damn entertaining fight had he stood an banged like he has been to a lay n pray snooze fest.

Biggest fight of his life. He did what he had to do to win. Technically, he really won by sub, but only Tony is insane enough to not tap to that.

Beneil Dariush the type of guy to get asked about being booed by an entire stadium and say that the fans better keep cheering for his opponent if they know what's good for them.

Imagine being such a toxic forum (Sherdog) that fighters want to stay away from it instead of hanging around reading their praises.

Well he did call out Elon Musk who is rich enough to be a Sherdogger, but a little bit on the short side.

Barely, and if Bitcoin goes down anymore then Elon is OUT OF THE CLUB! We can't have any bums round here, amirite?

Beneil Dariush the type of guy to get asked about being booed by an entire stadium and say that the fans better keep cheering for his opponent if they know what's good for them.

That is the type of guy he is.

Yeah, that's why I love him in addition to his solid, well-rounded skill set. Such an unassuming contender inside and outside the cage.

His reactions to Tony's smack were on point.

His reactions to Tony's smack were on point.

"You're a bitch for helping Justin prepare for that title fight."

"...I- I would have helped you, too..."

And of course calling him out for his dick move of breaking a student's rib.

<<<<<Tony fan for life!

414db438786001a7ed45a3bff3d91676.gif

Also, war BJ Penn..

and Houston Alexander was 'for real' to me dammit..

Hell yeah, let it all out. I'm with Roy Nelson ride or die.

Im a longtime fan of both so this match was ruff i had ro root for Cucuy but im glad Dariush is getting recognized. Hes a beast.

Suredawggers are a fickle bunch. Always jumping on and off band wagons and abandoning or shitting on fighters.

SUPPORT YOUR FIGHTERS REGARDLESS OF IF THEY'RE WINNING OR LOSING! WHETHER IT'S FROM THE UFC TO TITAN FC, BE BETTER THAN JUMPING SHIP!

Also Beneil Is one of the nicest, most intelligent fighters there is. Give this man his props.

Yeah I am a fan of this humble fighter now. I think the UFC is going to put him against Islam next. It just makes sense. Unless the UFC thinks Dariush could actually win the fight.

Suredawggers are a fickle bunch. Always jumping on and off band wagons and abandoning or shitting on fighters.

SUPPORT YOUR FIGHTERS REGARDLESS OF IF THEY'RE WINNING OR LOSING! WHETHER IT'S FROM THE UFC TO TITAN FC, BE BETTER THAN JUMPING SHIP!

Also Beneil Is one of the nicest, most intelligent fighters there is. Give this man his props.

Dariush needs to leave Texas alone man....look at what he did to the Tex-executioner...

6e871ca33031f9a280729bae37508acba18d6784.gifv

Back