benefits of Fish oil?

VegasFighter**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
what are some of the benefits. I heard it mentioned on here a few times.. Cause it smells like shit. hahah

Yeah. Sorry man but it has been talked about soo many times. Just use the search function and you should find your answer.

Wolverine
///

Wolverine said:
Yeah. Sorry man but it has been talked about soo many times. Just use the search function and you should find your answer.

Wolverine
///

Wolverine, ever since taking fish oil, have you notice yourselve gaining weight? Getting bloated?

Not really. My joints feel great from taking fish oil. Also, I notice that I can focus on things better like reading and such. Even if you don't really notice a difference I guarantee that it is doing your body good whether you feel it or not.

Back to your question I really did not notice a gain of weight. Do you mean weigh as in muscle or fat?

Wolverine
///

I gotta try the fish oil, I started taking flax seed and it fucks me up for some reason.

Wolverine said:
Not really. My joints feel great from taking fish oil. Also, I notice that I can focus on things better like reading and such. Even if you don't really notice a difference I guarantee that it is doing your body good whether you feel it or not.

Back to your question I really did not notice a gain of weight. Do you mean weigh as in muscle or fat?

Wolverine
///

Referring to fat, but what kind of fish oil are you taking?

Currently I am taking Carlson's fish oil. It is a bit more expensive then the rest but it was on sale at the local Better Health food store.

Someone posted a link that showed all the pretty good fish oil out there. I think it was by consumerlab.com. It showed all the fish oil that passed ther mercury and other pollution tests.

Wolverine
///

Back