Bendo vs McGregor, who ya got?

TdotK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I know Conor's not fighting at LW, but let's just say he's a good sized LW, and go from there.

I personally think Bendo would wear him out, and catch him with a rear naked during a scramble.

if this fight took place at 155, benson would win the fight. benson would be able to put mcgregor against he cage and take him down.

Bendo is a big lightweight, and if Conor moves up he might have trouble withstanding Bensons takedowns.

People saying he's way bigger idk. Conor said he walks around at 165 and I think Benson walks around 175. Not that big of a difference

People saying he's way bigger idk. Conor said he walks around at 165 and I think Benson walks around 175. Not that big of a difference

This is the lighter weight class were talking about here. Ten lbs is a world of difference.

I think Bendo walks closer to 180 which is why him talking about a move to WW is not so farfetched

Bendo easily blows up to 190 when hes not watching his weight. He would maul Mcgregor. There's a reason Conor is at Featherweight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back