• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bench and curl is life bros gtfih!

Besides that's what long 80's point karate otomix pants are for just cover your atrophied leg muscles

Providing a Like just for the mention of 80s point karate Otomix pants.

Z7mmHRa.gif

Not quite as bad ass as Chuck Norris action jeans though.

chuck.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If you skip leg day, you're a bitch.

Don't be bitches, go squat.

Bench, curls, tricep extensions! Gotta have a big chest and huge guns! Nobody gives a shit about legs! A nice wide back and big shoulders is good to though. Gives you that V shape that women like.

I've never ever heard a single woman compliment a man on his quads or calfs. I've heard a lot compliment on chest, arms, and abs.

If you're lifting for women you've already lost b.

Providing a like just for the mention of 80s point karate Otomix pants.

Z7mmHRa.gif

chuck.jpg

giphy.gif
Providing a like just for the mention of 80s point karate Otomix pants.

Z7mmHRa.gif

chuck.jpg

giphy.gif

Lmfao all honesty

One of the last point tourneys I did before shipping out to boot camp I seriously was wearing those American flag pants

I'm a 5 ☓ 5 guy, I bench and curl when the programme calls for it. My bench is craptacular though.
what variation
i am a big believer in madcow 5x5 done over a 9 week period with a taper off period and then another period with heavier weights.

but that is a common complaint i have heard from buddies that when they are doing madcow there bench does not shoot up quite like their squat and deads numbers.

i know that the one time i did a cycle of madcap and my bench suffered was because during that session i had been skipping on my dips.

Bench, curls, tricep extensions! Gotta have a big chest and huge guns! Nobody gives a shit about legs! A nice wide back and big shoulders is good to though. Gives you that V shape that women like.

I've never ever heard a single woman compliment a man on his quads or calfs. I've heard a lot compliment on chest, arms, and abs.
thats why its good to have the legs down pat when me and the wife first got to know each other and she saw my legs she had one of those genuine "oh my god moments". Felt good TBH

Oh I loathe running. I only do it because I have to.

I hate it too but I think it's as important as the other two

I think thats the three exercises that will most rebuilt/reshape a body into an athletic beast.... running (esp sprints), deadlifts and squats

what variation
i am a big believer in madcow 5x5 done over a 9 week period with a taper off period and then another period with heavier weights.

but that is a common complaint i have heard from buddies that when they are doing madcow there bench does not shoot up quite like their squat and deads numbers.

i know that the one time i did a cycle of madcap and my bench suffered was because during that session i had been skipping on my dips.

I myself am a 5/3/1 guy without the AMRAP shit. I prefer just doing working sets and joker sets right after for volume. Then depending on how my working sets went, I pick an accessory template based on how I feel, but still centered around the main movement of the day.

Bench curl bros full disclosure I use to due all kind of shit in my younger yearsin the gym

Muscle ups. iron cross, chins, dips, triple lindi's, flys you name it I've done it in a gym.

Now I just bench curl 4 life

10 sets 405 for reps flat bench shoulders are impigned an wrecked that doesn't stop me ranger candy cures all pain.

5 sets 315 for reps incline bench(linkin park blaring in the walkman)

10 sets straight bar curls at 135 lbs for reps.

10-15 sets preacher curls with 45 lbs plates till I get tired. or I get such a pump I start seeing people oogling

My gains from the mirror at an angle so they won't think that I see them. but o i do

Who else has the testicular fortitude and courage to admit that they're a bench curl brah

How about a squat?

I myself am a 5/3/1 guy without the AMRAP shit. I prefer just doing working sets and joker sets right after for volume. Then depending on how my working sets went, I pick an accessory template based on how I feel, but still centered around the main movement of the day.

read the new book

Bench curl bros full disclosure I use to due all kind of shit in my younger yearsin the gym

Muscle ups. iron cross, chins, dips, triple lindi's, flys you name it I've done it in a gym.

Now I just bench curl 4 life

10 sets 405 for reps flat bench shoulders are impigned an wrecked that doesn't stop me ranger candy cures all pain.

5 sets 315 for reps incline bench(linkin park blaring in the walkman)

10 sets straight bar curls at 135 lbs for reps.

10-15 sets preacher curls with 45 lbs plates till I get tired. or I get such a pump I start seeing people oogling

My gains from the mirror at an angle so they won't think that I see them. but o i do

Who else has the testicular fortitude and courage to admit that they're a bench curl brah

Enjoy cranking it in the mirror, my dood !!

<{JustBleed}> .

gotcha how many days a week do you get to lift?

Back