Benavidez vs Triple C rematch(who wins?)

nick jacoby

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not exactly the match up we all want for Cejudo but it is still a fight that has to happen or Cejudo needs to vacate the Flyweight belt. Benavidez has a win against Henry but that was a few years back. Cejudo seems to improved as much as any fighter in the sport in those few years. Though its clear to me that Benavidez will always be a tough match up for him. Tough fight to pick. Not exactly going out on a limb here but I gotta go with Cejudo by Decision

Thoughts?

tumblr_inline_ohawjwQCtr1r1yzfa_500.gif

lol...cejudo.

most people thought he won the 1st fight anyway, and he's gotten like 3 x better since then.

i think henry takes the rematch rather handily either finishing joe b or a dominant decision.

he will hold both belts for a while imo.

Cejudo works him. Very clear 49-46 or late finish. He is much better than the first time they fought and Joe is the same or maybe not as good. Easy win for Triple C.

Not exactly the match up we all want for Cejudo but it is still a fight that has to happen or Cejudo needs to vacate the Flyweight belt. Benavidez has a win against Henry but that was a few years back. Cejudo seems to improved as much as any fighter in the sport in those few years. Though its clear to me that Benavidez will always be a tough match up for him. Tough fight to pick. Not exactly going out on a limb here but I gotta go with Cejudo by Decision

Thoughts?
Cejudo won the first fight even though it was close (surprise, the judges got it wrong). Cejudo dominates the rematch and probably finishes Joe B. Benivadez is tough and very good but Cejudo is great and keeps getting better.

The only way Joe B beats Henry is if the Champ has a bad weight cut.

I think Joe is prolly still top 2-3 in the weight class, but Henry's improvement is impossible to ignore.

As crazy and weird as Cejudo is, they guy can fight.

Joe's really good but I think Henry is on another fucking level right now.

Cejudo beats him rather easily at this point. It wouldn't be close.

Back