Ben Saunders released by the UFC (Jr. Albini too)

• Thread starter Deleted member 510653
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 510653

First and foremost, my sincerest apologies to the Ben Saunders fan club, but the Colonel had to go eventually. I know he had a fancy submission 5 years ago, but ya gotta get those Ws to keep going.

And Albini too, who pioneered a makeshift diaper out of a pair of Reebok trunks.. Truly innovative for his time this guy. Well fuckin' A, too many characters gone. To be honest, the UFC released a bunch of guys with losing records who were kinda nobody types, so this latest haul was justified imo. We'll see how many more losses Mike Perry can rack up and if he can beat Burkman's record before he's finally sent to Bellator.

Albini released;
<GinJuice>

UPCOMING: Bellator has signed 2 new fighters. ;)

This is like the 3rd+ time Saunders has been released or something. Is normal.

Saunders is entertaining tho, gotta admit.
Either KOd ppl or got KOd himself. :D

giphy.gif

Douglas_Lima_vs._Ben_Saunders_1.gif

giphy.gif

RemoteComplexHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

Best of luck to Ben in his future endeavors.
The guy was a kill or be killed kind of fighter and that’s always entertaining.
I know he’s a fellow sherbro too

Albini might need a diaper change, looked good to start then kind of crapped the bed in his last fights

Killa B is the next Bellator champion!

He is big.. and not young... maybe move to 185 could help his career like Bobby's

UPCOMING: Bellator has signed 2 new fighters. ;)
wouldnt mind seeing Saunders back over at Bellator. somehow i always thought Bellator was a better fit for him. Also would be fun to see him compete in Rizin.

What? They released jin soo son too. Damn he was Korean zombies’s protege and had an all out war against petr yan. Such a shame

Albini has already signed with another promotion and has a fight booked for March or April.

Spirited run Ben. You gave it your all.

Ben's taken a lot of punishment through the years. Maybe switch to coach position? Nothing against him of course.

Ben's taken a lot of punishment through the years. Maybe switch to coach position? Nothing against him of course.

That's what I was thinking, he's 36 and has his BJJ black belt. He could coach anywhere.

Back