Ben Askren opens at -400 favorite against Robbie Lawler

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
wait until ben gets cracked with an uppercut and can't complete his take downs

Coming off a loss and and ACL tear.

Looks about right.

The odds will tighten WAY up the closer the fight gets.

Robbie is definitely a very dangerous test for Askren.

Lawler is the highest caliber fighter he's ever faced, by a long margin.

Ben Askren is the best WW in the world and lawler just got dominated by a 155er

wait until ben gets cracked with an uppercut and can't complete his take downs
As of now I'm taking the advanced wrestler over the advanced striker every time.

But, obviously Lawler is far from a joke. Just noticing the recent trends in high level fights.

lol @ complaining about odds. If you think Lawler will win, take advantage and bet! If not, it really doesn't affect you then does it?

https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Askren -400

Lawler +280

Absolute joke odds. No way Ben should be that big of a favourite.
Not sure if trolling or retarded.

If you actually look at the very link you posted, you will see Askren opened -185. Money has come in on him to the point that he is now -400. The books did not open him -400.

LOL...Robbie is gonna hurt Ben

I favor Askren in this fight, but might have to toss some money on Robbie with those odds. Assuming he's not a completely different fighter compared to the one who used to be a wrestler's worst nightmare.

As of now I'm taking the advanced wrestler over the advanced striker every time.

But, obviously Lawler is far from a joke. Just noticing the recent trends in high level fights.

Sure, but that's two guys at the same high level. Nothing against Ben, but he's never faced any WW at the UFC ranked level. I think were gonna see a difference in how he performs now that he's facing higher level comp and I don't think it's going to be very impressive.

Opening odds of -185 seem close to correct.

I favor Ben.

-400 is ridiculous.

Damn if I wasn’t a poor fuck I’d put some money on Lawler at those odds.

It's going to be funny if Askren wins and a bunch of Sherdoggers who have never seen his fights will be making threads about how un athletic and boring he is. Well, yeah, no shit buddy.

Sure, but that's two guys at the same high level. Nothing against Ben, but he's never faced any WW at the UFC ranked level. I think were gonna see a difference in how he performs now that he's facing higher level comp and I don't think it's going to be very impressive.

Even when he faced them, Lima and Koreshkov were UFC level (not top 15 back then or anything but definitely good enough to be on the UFC roster) and he clowned them.

Back