Media Ben Askren & Jorge Masvidal Showing Each Other Respect

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
th
Never expected to see a Dota 2 reference in sherdog.

Well, to be fair, Colby was so NOT knocked out that he could run out of the octogon. Askren was So knocked out he probably didn't even know where he was, or even what he was running from, to, or towards.

Well, to be fair, Colby was so NOT knocked out that he could run out of the octogon. Askren was So knocked out he probably didn't even know where he was, or even what he was running from, to, or towards.

Wait, now we're talking about it like it's a good thing to run out of the ring because you can't take the loss like a man?

I like that. I am fans of both guys and if they can bury the hatchet,thats too cool for school.

Wait, now we're talking about it like it's a good thing to run out of the ring because you can't take the loss like a man?
It's a NICE thing to be able to do it, opposed to having your team limp you away while you're only semi conscious.

And it was a bad stoppage, so I could see him being mad. Also, for what it's worth with a broken jaw it's not like your giving a post fight speech.

Is this where sherdog starts to hate Masvidal for no apparent reason?
no apparent reason? dude went from threatening to beat up askren if he saw him at whole foods to being all nice all of a sudden...

I can't imagine them being friends for more than 5 seconds. Or 4.

Credit to the twitter fanboy who made this image. I actually want to see guys like Askren & Jorge become friends, there's something special about former rivals being friendly afterwards
EL3wY0uW4AA2Gpz

I know Ben's first thought after waking up as "run out the cage.... run out the arena..... run to the hospital.... tweet bitter tweets......."

But he resisted the pull of the dark side. Good work Ben.

U can tell Colby really hurt Mas. Mas comes off like a scorn ex gf right now tbh
If I had a man on my couch, with my family, in my private life and private space - with me HELPING him try to get himself on his 2 feet and he betrayed that respect and love, fuck yeah I'd be bitter.

It's not like they had a beef at the gym. Dude used to give Colby a roof, food, and hot water to wash his filthy soul. Without Jorge, Colby couldn't brush his teeth or take a shit (unless he went gas station to gas station).

That's betrayal right there. When a man lets you in his house, he can hate you if you betray him. Is normal.

Ben Askren sucks and makes corny dad jokes. Colby is actually a legit top 3.
Pop Quiz:

Which one runs like Forrest (either Forrest) after a public defeat, and tweet-whines from a hospital bed?

Prime askren grapplefucks clobby with ease
I know the hype on Ben is long dead but I really wanted to see him in a matchup where he could fully show just how great his wrestling was.

The Robbie fight was a mess
The Masvidal fight was obviously a dud for him
And you definitely don't fight Demian Maia with a wrestlefuck style

Back