• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Askren-I know I would Dominate Robbie Lawler (New Podcast w/ Askren, Ashlee Evans-Smith, Gian)

After a fight with Robbie,he would never think about fighting again.

He knows he can "dominate" everybody in the UFC and yet he won't fight in the UFC.

Put up or shut up IMO

I wouldn't be surprised if he sits on Lawlers chest or neck for 5 rounds to a 50-45 but the UFC won't sign him unless he changes his fighting style. We want entertainment not a guy who is going to bury his face in another guys chest and pray.

Askren can probably outwrestle anyone in the division, but his only way OF winning a fight against top 10 guys is wet-blanketing and wrestle-raping them. His stand-up striking is horrific.

He knows he can "dominate" everybody in the UFC and yet he won't fight in the UFC.

Put up or shut up IMO

To be fair he did try to sign but Dana told him off and said go to WSOF.

I think he gets roughed up in the UFC but I'd love to see him fight Maia.

I wouldn't be surprised if he sits on Lawlers chest or neck for 5 rounds to a 50-45 but the UFC won't sign him unless he changes his fighting style. We want entertainment not a guy who is going to bury his face in another guys chest and pray.

Yeh the UFC is done with the Fitch's of the world. Thank God.

I doubt askren could take lawler down

He wouldnt be able to get close enough

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!

200w.gif

Good luck creating popcorn in ONE championship bro

Probably. It sucks that the best fighters aren't really in UFC. UFC does run a business though for entertainment so if they have a boring style they have all right not to renew them or sign them

I would like to see him try. But if I remember correctly, he was getting his ass beat by Santos.

Even if he did dominate Lawler, he wouldn't finish him. That means Lawler instantly wins via robbery.

To be fair he did try to sign but Dana told him off and said go to WSOF.

I think he gets roughed up in the UFC but I'd love to see him fight Maia.

I'm aware but that's because he wanted more more money than what they were offering. Take what you can get when you're a boring wrestler. Respectfully.

Askren really has almost nothing for Lawler,Robbie trains with Romero and Lombard and has improved his TDD like not many guys have.He would get KO'd inside 3 minutes.

Dominate Lawler eh?

You barely beat Jay Hieron, and Lawler is 10x the fighter he is.

Askren acts like a depressed wife who is starved for attention.

Askren is the best ww in the world right now. And has been for some time. He has never been in danger his entire career. Hes dominated every minute of every round.

Askren is a beast. Shame he isn't in the UFC but Lawler fucks his world up.

Askren is the best ww in the world right now. And has been for some time. He has never been in danger his entire career. Hes dominated every minute of every round.

no

I wonder what would happen if he fought Hendricks. Can he lay on Hendricks for 5 straight rounds? Is it possible for Hendricks to pin him against the cage with his head between his legs for 5 rounds?

Back