Media Ben Askren goes in on Conor McGregor

conor respond to askren but not to gaethje, damn he is scared ?

We all know Ben is too big for Conor, according to Dana.

You so sure? One more knee of death and Ben's done, not sure he can handle another buffet. Smart choice of fights coming back to face Maia, nigh on no chance he's going to get ko'd.
Actually no, I'm not sure but not for your dumb reason. Conor looks for a way out when the going gets tough. He'd give up his back every chance he got if Ben got him to the ground.

yeah because sucker punching a 50 year old man in a bar is fine I guess :rolleyes:
you nuthuggers will never stop
Coming from the guy with the Khabob avatar lol the guy talked shit and got punched....welcome to the real world. No go cry some more

At least he will go down as a UFC champion
e1f35f8b4c895a3825a21f1866808364ce7393d6.gif
Not true. Ben was never a UFC champion.

Lol Ben looking forward to a red panty night.

Lol some of yall are dumb.

As SpaceGinger said, Askren is doing what he needs to do to stay relevant. These shots at Conor are nothing but good business moves. Who knows, after McNuggets goes on a couple losing streaks, we'll prob. see an Askren/Conor fight and this twitter spat could be the infant stage of a big beef that could sell the fight.

I’m more curious about Askren’s next fight than I am about McGregor’s.

Response to Ben, but doesn't respond to Gaethje which Gaethje said some ruthless shit.
Forgot about that. Gaethje chimed in when McGregor brought his name into this mess which was only him trying to posture up and filibuster his way through that interview. He won't be mentioning him again lol.

Back