Belt progression

AZfighter

White Belt
Reaction score
I know you guys say belt color doesnt matter I agree. At my gym they used to guve out stripes to whites, now instead of stripes they are giving out belt colors. Some guys have belt colors and some have white with stripes now and im wondering if this is normal. Im a noob and dont really understand this.
Thanks

what colors? I just got 2 stripes on my whitebelt after a killer grading.

I know jouniors get like a yellow belt and shit

Meh sounds like they are changing formats, which could mean nothing, or it could mean they are changing what affiliation they are with, etc. You could just ask your instructor what's up.

they have yellow and orange we only have 1 juinor in our classes. I will ask my instructor and see whats going on.

they have yellow and orange we only have 1 juinor in our classes. I will ask my instructor and see whats going on.

That's what they promote kids that are under 16. Oh yeah, try learning to use the search function.

That's what they promote kids that are under 16. Oh yeah, try learning to use the search function.

i already know that there is know one that is inder 16 other than white. and i did search it sucks so dont be a dick and mohawks and gay

i don't bother advising anyone to use the search function anymore, because it is broken most of the time

Back