News Bellator WW Unification Bout Amosov vs Storley Set For Dublin Main Event Feb 25th 2023

FiL95cHXkA47UCu

Nice card honestly, I am expecting Gallagher vs. Johns as the last bout on the main card. No outright prospect building squash bouts, all competitive for the most part

Last edited:
no Gallagher?

As expected they werent putting that fight on CBS. With Kennedy getting another fight I wonder if he's next for title shot with a win or is Bellator opening the door for something else? LW GP run? AJ if he stays?

no Gallagher?

As expected they werent putting that fight on CBS. With Kennedy getting another fight I wonder if he's next for title shot with a win or is Bellator opening the door for something else? LW GP run? AJ if he stays?
Shit, if Pedro wins then how can you deny him a title shot?

Shit, if Pedro wins then how can you deny him a title shot?

Mads and Kennedy would be nice two wins but since he got smoked by Pitbull already I think he'd need another. thats not a fight anyone cares to see.

Mads and Kennedy would be nice two wins but since he got smoked by Pitbull already I think he'd need another. thats not a fight anyone cares to see.
Dont forget about Weichel, he also got robbed against the Polish dude.

Also just noticed they moved the card to the Saturday. Smart move finally! That means that US people can watch the card and it's not in the middle of the day

Will most likely finish up by the time the UFC card comes along

Back