• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Bellator stand out Cris lencioni reportedly in a coma (updated Out of ICU)

That's terrible terrible news. I hope for the best for him and his family.

Damn I like this guy. Hoping he can pull through. Heart problems are no joke.

Jeez, this is terrible. I hope him being in a coma isn't true, though it is said he is in ICU so either way this shit is serious. I won't speculate on what happened but I wouldn't think this has to do with his issues making weight. His next fight was scheduled for August 11 and he wouldn't be cutting weight this early. Who knows what happened though, could be a previously undiscovered heart defect/condition.

Jeez, this is terrible. I hope him being in a coma isn't true, though it is said he is in ICU so either way this shit is serious. I won't speculate on what happened but I wouldn't think this has to do with his issues making weight. His next fight was scheduled for August 11 and he wouldn't be cutting weight this early. Who knows what happened though, could be a previously undiscovered heart defect/condition.
I’ve heard coma, then not coma. They’re saying ICU and that he had a cardiac episode. From context clues he’s not responsive.

Reactions: Twc
This goes back a long time and it may just be me who remembers this, but in one of his earlier Bellator fights, I seem to recall them talking about him overcoming a heart issue. I remember that and talk of him changing his name to Lencioni in honor of I believe his grandfather.

Reactions: Twc
This goes back a long time and it may just be me who remembers this, but in one of his earlier Bellator fights, I seem to recall them talking about him overcoming a heart issue. I remember that and talk of him changing his name to Lencioni in honor of I believe his grandfather.
his step dad whose Last name he had growing up wasn’t a good man, so sunshine changed his name as an adult.

I think I do remember what you’re referring to maybe? He never had any issues in the room or during camp

I’ve heard coma, then not coma. They’re saying ICU and that he had a cardiac episode. From context clues he’s not responsive.
In Chaels video he kept saying unconscious and not coma that may be an important distinction. He also said he blinked in response to a question

In Chaels video he kept saying unconscious and not coma that may be an important distinction. He also said he blinked in response to a question
a coma would be better than locked in syndrome or a persistent vegetative state. Idk if either is the case but that shit is scary

I can't believe some of the replies to this (on Twitter).

When you think sherdog can be toxic you see some random Twitter comments and it's like wow, good I don't got a Twitter handle

Back