Media Bellator Special Announcement: Moving to CBS Sports, first MMA event in France, Lima vs Mousasi

Inverse

Ginger Belt
Staff member
Sherdog.com Staff
Reaction score

• Events in Millian, Italy and Paris, France. 5000 fans will be able to attend Paris event.
  • Moving from Paramount to CBS Sports, last Paramount card today. Prelims will air on YT, or CBS website. Domestic and international cards will air live on CBSSN.
  • Dialogue with DAZN still open but no deal. Hoping for shows on Showtime but nothing finalized.
  • Dublin Event cancelled
  • Douglas Lima moving up to fight Gegard Mousasi, October 29th
  • Open to Cyborg vs Katie Taylor if the boxer agrees to MMA bout after, would like hybrid MMA/ boxing shows in the future.
  • Featherweight Grand-Prix will likely resume in Nov

Last edited:
So no DAZN subscription required to watch events if you get CBS?

Thank the lord, I tried DAZN for a month and hated it. I miss the days of Bellator events being on spike and the fight network here in canada.

Cool. I have CBS Sports from regular Spectrum.

Any UK fans know what the best way to watch Bellator is?

Having cable with cbs does nothing here, does it?

Any UK fans know what the best way to watch Bellator is?

12713077-pic-java-streams-master.jpeg

The Saturday cards are on Sky Sports if you have that. For some reason the card tonight isn't, so I'll be watching via other means.
Ah I do not, they no longer show anything on Channel 5?.. Cheers!

Nah, it hasn't been on Channel 5 for a while now I don't think.

EDIT - Actually thinking about it they do show the UK cards on Channel 5.
Ah right, I guess that makes sense, i've never been able to properly put my finger on what the means of watching Bellator in the UK is... appreciate the response.

Legitimately of course

So no DAZN subscription required to watch events if you get CBS?

Thank the lord, I tried DAZN for a month and hated it. I miss the days of Bellator events being on spike and the fight network here in canada.
wasn't paramount network, spike back in the day?

Finally no more tape delay, took them long enough, it was ridiculous they were still doing that shit.

Back