Bellator signs Viktor Nemkov

Another great striker in his own right, always entertaining. This is good for Bellator.

I must say im very impressed by Bellator latest signings. Burnell, Berkhamov, Nemkov, Gonzalez...they are really taking this seriously.

They must have someone new in! This is NOT the Bellator line of thinking! Lets see how far it goes..............I mean mostly Rich just goes to King of the Cage to recruit talent! LOL

I would love to see Bellator send him to heavyweight to take on Baders belt.

Its adding some depth to the LHW division, although really it looks like they signed him to keep Vadim happy.
On a separate note, is the PFL releasing some of their fighters? Mohammad Usman fought recently at Titan FC also and he was under contract the PFL before the whole Covid thing.

Last edited:
I honestly would’ve thought he would sign with the UFC aside from the fact he’s one of Fedor’s guys. Seems strange he would sign with the company his brother is champ in. Sort of eliminates him from the title picture right off the bat unless he drops down.

Good signing, don't think he's quite good enough to get to the stage where you have to worry about him challenging his brother for the title, but it's a solid signing to fill out a small division.

Its adding some depth to the LHW division, although really it looks like they signed him to keep Vadim happy.
On a separate note, is the PFL releasing some of their fighters? Mohammad Usman fought recently at Titan FC also and he was under contract the PFL before the whole Covid thing.

They kept a certain amount of fighters on retainers, I just don't think Usman was one of them.

Good signing, don't think he's quite good enough to get to the stage where you have to worry about him challenging his brother for the title, but it's a solid signing to fill out a small division.

They kept a certain amount of fighters on retainers, I just don't think Usman was one of them.
Usman was considered a blue chip prospect before signing with the PFL. If I'm not mistaken Bellator, UFC, and PFL all made bits to sign him (IDK how good of an offer they made), and he decided on the PFL for the opportunity to make a million dollars. I'm surprised they would not have decided to keep him around. If they released Mohammad Usman i'm wondering who else was released.

Usman was considered a blue chip prospect before signing with the PFL. If I'm not mistaken Bellator, UFC, and PFL all made bits to sign him (IDK how good of an offer they made), and he decided on the PFL for the opportunity to make a million dollars. I'm surprised they would not have decided to keep him around. If they released Mohammad Usman i'm wondering who else was released.

I watched Usman in Titan at the weekend and wasn't impressed at all tbh. I don't think he's that good and imo will get found out against good level competition.

I think PFL kept hold of most of the bigger names and champions and others are free to explore opportunities. Rashid Magomedov was scheduled for a recent ACA fight, so they definitely released him.

I watched Usman in Titan at the weekend and wasn't impressed at all tbh. I don't think he's that good and imo will get found out against good level competition.

I think PFL kept hold of most of the bigger names and champions and others are free to explore opportunities. Rashid Magomedov was scheduled for a recent ACA fight, so they definitely released him.
That sucks for Mohammad Usman, there arent many talented HWs out there. Yeah, I would expect Rashid to become a free agent, TBH he is probably not swimming in offers.

Invicta Flyweight Champion Vanessa Porto is pretty legit, wtf is going with Bellator signing actually good fighters.
I dont know much about Cody Law other than he is a wrestler making a transition to MMA.

Invicta Flyweight Champion Vanessa Porto is pretty legit, wtf is going with Bellator signing actually good fighters.
I dont know much about Cody Law other than he is a wrestler making a transition to MMA.

What’s going on? Bellator is making actual moves this is weird

What’s going on? Bellator is making actual moves this is weird
Pretty strange, someone else other than Coker is making these moves. Hopefully, someone else other than Chou makes the matchmaking now and begin to really market these fighters.

They seem to be really filling out the roster nicely. UFC never seemed to be interested in Porto for some reason, but she's very good and would be ranked there imo.

Wonder if they'll try and beat them to Erin Blanchfield.

Def not as good as his brother, not a bad signing to add guys to a div. Doesnt hurt its a Fedor guy and his brother is their champ so this is also like keeping it in the family type thing.

Back