Bellator signs Tajikistani prospect Khurshed Kakhorov

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Officials told MMA Fighting that Kakhorov (6-0) has signed a multi-fight contract with the promotion to compete in its 135-pound division.

Kakhorov, a native of Tajikistan, fights out of Germany and also trains with the Straight Blast Gym team in Ireland. All of his fights have taken place in Europe, with all but one being for the German MMA Championship promotion. In his most recent outing in November, Kakhorov defeated Patryk Chrobak by second-round TKO to capture a vacant European Fight Masters bantamweight title.

He has won five of his first six fights by knockout, including a brutal KO of Stipe Brcic in February of last year that was featured in an edition of Missed Fists.

<mma4>

Bellator finally building the 135 division

Has anyone seen any of his fights? there isnt much info on him. Did BW suddenly became the most talent rich division in all of MMA?

Is this guy good? He sounds like a killer

Looks interesting, hasn't fought anyone of any note yet though.

If he's at SBG then it's inevitable that they end up at Bellator at the moment anyway.

He looks quite good, him. I saw him on Tapology the other day.

Oh, no. He trains out of SBG lmao.

Sambo Baby.

World Champion 2018.
I looked in Russian Wikipedia and person with such name and surname didn't won World Championship in Sambo in 2018 (and in 2017, 2019 and 2020).

Good record but training out of SBG makes me a bit suspect...

ahahah thats pure gold, by his name and religion he totally qualifies to be suck up by the religious troll group on SD, however, he trains at SBG and is therefore most probably quite close to Conor, so... ahahhhahahhhhha pure gold

I looked in Russian Wikipedia and person with such name and surname didn't won World Championship in Sambo in 2018 (and in 2017, 2019 and 2020).
He won at 62k. Name looks like it is spelt a little different

He won at 62k. Name looks like it is spelt a little different
It's Khusqadam Khusravov. I look at some videos on Youtube and guys (Bellator fighter and Sambo champ) looks kinda different and in one video they showed dad of sambo guy and his surname is Khusravov. Plus, one lives and fights in Germany and trains in SBG, while from what I understand, other lives in Tajikistan.

It's Khusqadam Khusravov. I look at some videos on Youtube and guys (Bellator fighter and Sambo champ) looks kinda different and in one video they showed dad of sambo guy and his surname is Khusravov. Plus, one lives and fights in Germany and trains in SBG, while from what I understand, other lives in Tajikistan.

I guess we will find out if it is the same guy when he fights lol

Has anyone seen any of his fights? there isnt much info on him. Did BW suddenly became the most talent rich division in all of MMA?
35 to 70 are going to have the most talent, like in boxing. The best athletes not big enough to compete in the team sports are going to land there.

Back